B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest sudkcoce

Thank you!!

Successfully installed the new Keyboard, which is just GREAT. Might even become my default instead of Clicquick.

Successfully installed the AudioNote, great app, have been looking for something like that for some time and this is just perfect!

Will also try the CLock app when I have time. Btw, as I understand, you install it to SD Card and then copy/replace the original one, right?

Best regards and thanks again

Hi JaGuR, did you end up getting around installing the new omnia Dialer without loseing Load Speeker? If yes could you share it with me. I also find I have SrS WoW incloded in the Rom. I am useing Sector's latest Rom. Thanks.

Only way I have found of fixing the problem mate, was to get rid of SRS WOW :D

Not sure how you will go about fixing that with it being built in and all :P

Guest joseph56
hehe you were first sector :D i made too those apps :P ok from me:

Samsung Omnia Lite Dialer

screenshot1io.png

Samsung Omnia Lite Midomi

screenshot2lb.png

Samsung Omnia Lite FileManager

screenshot3d.png

Hi, Could you confirm the SRS WOW program stopping the Load Speeker to work in the new Dailer. If YES. How can I uninstall it from the Rom. I am using the latest Sector's 23064 V2 and the SRS WOW program is comming with the ROM.Thanks 

Guest agostenay
excuse me, how can i uninstall samsung omnia lite dialer? thank you very much!

please,someone can help me to remove it? it's no present in the installed application....and not find it anywhere...

Hi guys!

great job Sector, as allways! tried the keyboard and works perfect, no bug so far :)

will post later if find any issue or if i test other apps

Thanks sector.

Unfortunatly unlike Mr. jmsmartins. It seems that the new samsung keyboard DOESN'T work properly.

It installs fine. But only the QWERTY-keyboard works (both in landscape and portrait). The phonepad and textpad all display the qwerty-keyboard.

When swithching between from textmode to XT9-mode it remains on XT9-mode. You can't switch back or at least the button doesn't change.

I'm on WM6.1 DXIA5 Rom. Tried first by installing in My Storage (though in reality it stores it into device-memory) and a second time with an install on device-memory. Same peoblems occur.

Since this is the only app I tried and already it doesn't fully work I'm reluctant to try the others.

Nonetheless a good job, sector. Thanks for the effort.

Guest tibor22
I have a problem with the application Jinbox the SMS part works but not the email part do you know why?

I'm not an expert at all, but I have 2 tips:

1. You may have to configure properly the 'mail-providers.xml' file first and the e-mail service would work afterward.

2. The necessary registry settings are missing. If someone could see the registry settings for Jinbox in a real Omnia Lite phone and export them for our purpose, we may make the program work properly.

Sorry if I'm writing silly things, I'm just trying to help, since we --a lot of forum mates-- badly need this app!

Edited by tibor22

Guest tibor22
To enable email account in Jinbox, the needed reg key is

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\JINBOX]

"ShowEmailAccounts"=dword:1

(vekkio rulez)

Would you be so kind to publish all the registry keys regarding JINBOX?

Thanks in advance!

Guest WAIKIKI728
I created a cab for jinbox (also added in it files that was missed) but in my russian ROM it doesn't work properly. Could somebody post screenshot here?

It works good just small things...

The cab don´t overwrite the original one in titanium...

When i want to reply one message from sim..i can reply ...bit i don´t see the message...

The rest looks perfect.....

One googd cab for the coockers in the future...

Thanks a lot!!!

post-444803-1257683645_thumb.png

post-444803-1257683658_thumb.png

post-444803-1257683681_thumb.png

post-444803-1257683690_thumb.png

Guest azazellor
The cab don´t overwrite the original one in titanium...
What do you meen? What exactly not overwritten?

When i want to reply one message from sim..i can reply ...bit i don´t see the message...

And when you reply to messages from outlook?

And also - do you have chat-like dialogue with contacts?

Guest WAIKIKI728
What do you meen? What exactly not overwritten?

And when you reply to messages from outlook?

And also - do you have chat-like dialogue with contacts?

There are a fewcabs..like volume control that automaticlly overwrites the original one from the rom....

If i click in messages from titanium or in tochflo your new messaging program don´t appear...

Don´t worry i think there are programs must be cooked...and yours is one of them...

I can´t help with outlook because i really don´t use it...i just use the wifi...if i had free internet ...maybe the thing would change...

Thanks a lot..good job...