B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest dermeister20

do you know if this is a problem of the widgets or of the WinMob rom? because i have heard that the icons (.png files) have to be singed up in a special file of the rom.

I use a german custom rom.

Guest leap_ahead
do you know if this is a problem of the widgets or of the WinMob rom? because i have heard that the icons (.png files) have to be singed up in a special file of the rom.

i dont know ..i use custom rom too

Guest xearsol
it was answered a million times, clear your DCIM folders, copy to hard drive, pendrive whatever, update, then u can copy back your photos

tried deleting the DCIM folder but nope, still the same thing happen. even clearing any media in my omnia. nothing. still it quits when trying to add 2 music.

edit: unistalled the lite touchplayer and reinstalled the old touch player. seems that the old touch player can update music, but once updated, no music is shown on the playlist.

Edited by xearsol

Guest tibor22

It must be a problem of your ROM version. I use DXID1 factory (service) ROM and Omnia Lite's Widget Plus and every prog that has shurtcut in '\Windows\Start Menu' (and its subfolders) is avaible with its own icon for Shortcut Widget.

So I have no problem with that widget.

Guest dermeister20
It must be a problem of your ROM version. I use DXID1 factory (service) ROM and Omnia Lite's Widget Plus and every prog that has shurtcut in '\Windows\Start Menu' (and its subfolders) is avaible with its own icon for Shortcut Widget.

So I have no problem with that widget.

Thank you for your answer. It is good to know that the widgets work without an error. Now it would be good to know where the error lies at the rom? Maybe there is a file where you have to shortcut all icons of the programms? Is there a cook who know this maybe?

why is midomi keeps telling me network error please try again later ??

although i'm connected to a Wi-Fi network ??

Go to menu-Select network and press Internet

Guest rtimi28
hi.. anyone know how put Data/Comm Manager as the default ?

did you get dat/comm manager working on yours and how did you do it

I am using neco's rom buil 28091.xx

Guest leap_ahead
did you get dat/comm manager working on yours and how did you do it

I am using neco's rom buil 28091.xx

i just setup to my storage and found the icon on program menu..is working

i just setup to my storage and found the icon on program menu..is working

it is working whether you install it in the device or My Storage.

The thing is why is the icon screwed up?

Guest dopeness
how to do it ??? please....

I am MORE than appreciative of all the work everyone puts into porting things over too the Omnia. I do not mean this with any disrespect at all, but is it me or do most of the apps not work or have a bug? Some, from reading, have had minor success. It seems that a lot of us trying to use these are having no luck or problems.

I am MORE than appreciative of all the work everyone puts into porting things over too the Omnia. I do not mean this with any disrespect at all, but is it me or do most of the apps not work or have a bug? Some, from reading, have had minor success. It seems that a lot of us trying to use these are having no luck or problems.

Ha ha ha ... You know how upset?

Guest gayflag

Just a silly suggestion... Can someone upload all of these cabs into one archive so we can all just download them at once....Rather than picking which one i would like to try... every 24 hours...

Or just, you know, use a file host that doesnt suck balls. 4shared works...