B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Hi Guys,

I have a question... Why can't I copy and paste the original calendar from Windows foldeR?

I want to make a back up before i overwrite it with tcalendar.

By renaming tcalendar and overwriting calendar in the windows folder.

furthermore,

Will this work for SPB mobile shell 3.5?

If I do this and clicked the calendar would it give me tcalendar?

thanks for all the help! :)

Am having the same issue - has anyone succesfully replaced the winmo calendar in SPB MS 3.5.3?

Any help would be appreciated!

Guest thekevster

anyone have a mirror for the onine widgets plus? i havent been able to download anything from rapidshare for over 2 months because their servers are always overloaded. damn rapidshare.

A ja to co ? ! :)

and me ? what ? B)

hi RYRZY

thanks for your good work;i have your rom 6.5:23071 M2D,i'm very very happy about it,i just want to ask you if it's possible to put jinbox by default in your rom:i mean,put by default this messaging program to open directly in manila.....;i'dd like it very much if you can help me i apreciate and sorry for my bad english

thanks thanks gipsi

Guest zemrwhite2

Hello,

I had issues editing contacts with Phonebook (cannot change picture and select birthday date).

I just copied CalendarPicker.dll and PhotoPicker.dll in \windows (I had those files from omnialite dump, you can find it in this forum I think).

PhotoAlbum has to be installed for picture selection.

Tell me if that works for you !

edit: just saw that PhotoPicker will be installed with photo album :-)

Edited by zemrwhite2

Hello,

I had issues editing contacts with Phonebook (cannot change picture and select birthday date).

I just copied CalendarPicker.dll and PhotoPicker.dll in \windows (I had those files from omnialite dump, you can find it in this forum I think).

PhotoAlbum has to be installed for picture selection.

Tell me if that works for you !

edit: just saw that PhotoPicker will be installed with photo album :-)

Hello,

Plz, can you share your calendarpicker file

PhotoPicker work great.

Guest zemrwhite2
where can i find PhotoPicker?

Install PhotoAlbum ! It is on first post, thanks to sector, and other people !

PhotoPicker acts as an interface between contacts application and PhotoAlbum. Using PhotoPicker alone will not work, you will just get a step further...

CalenderPicker works standalone, in the context of contacts, only a few panels are used from this huge library.

Install PhotoAlbum ! It is on first post, thanks to sector, and other people !

PhotoPicker acts as an interface between contacts application and PhotoAlbum. Using PhotoPicker alone will not work, you will just get a step further...

CalenderPicker works standalone, in the context of contacts, only a few panels are used from this huge library.

Thanks Zemrwhite

After copying the calendar to the windows folder to replace the calendar, found out you can do the same for the call log.

Just copy the calllog.exe file into the windows directory and the omnialite one becomes the default call log which is great, because the one that came in my rom would only flash up for half a second with out names. Now all is perfect!

Edited by J-Rome

Guest vince1970

I like the Samsung Lite Dialer and want to know how i can installed this ? I have the SS dialer disable and is using the WM dialer.

How can i enable the SS and use the Samsung Lite Dialer ??

thanks in advance

Edited by vince1970

Guest CellManiac
Can someone pls make a rar with all these cabs and put in a mirror?

Thanks

Anyone who help us? I can not download any cabs because rapidshare doesn't work for me.. Please someone help us...

Thannks in advance

The mirrors! I hope this is enough :)

Uploaded.to | Uploading.com | Zshare.net

Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab |

Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab |

FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab |

Clock.cab | Clock.cab | Clock.cab |

GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab |

Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab |

Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab |

Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab |

Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab |

Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab |

Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab |

Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab |

OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab |

Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab |

Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab |

SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab |

Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab |

TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab |

Credit to original poster!

Edited by Gibeon

Guest rtimi28

It appears to me that only i900 works but I have tried and only dialer is fully functional others like call log, phonebook, touch player are blank. Is there something I'm missing, i have tried with all sorts of rom. please help I would like to see what it is like.

Guest c03105780

will these omnia lite programs work with a i900 omnia WinMo 6.1? as when i try to install them i get a message saying 'the program is not compatiable with the current operating system and, therefore, may not run on this device'. great work by the way..

Dont worry about the warning. It will work.

Im pretty happy with all these apps, have phonebook, call log, calender, clock all set as default apps. All linked and working perfectly.

Guest c03105780
Dont worry about the warning. It will work.

Im pretty happy with all these apps, have phonebook, call log, calender, clock all set as default apps. All linked and working perfectly.

yeh thanx they seem to be working well. how do you set as default apps?

Guest CellManiac
The mirrors! I hope this is enough :)

Uploaded.to | Uploading.com | Zshare.net

Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab | Call_Log.cab |

Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab | Calendar.cab |

FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab | FMRadio.cab |

Clock.cab | Clock.cab | Clock.cab |

GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab | GPSSettings.cab |

Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab | Launcher.cab |

Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_FileManager_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab | OmniaLite_Midomi_For_i900.cab |

Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab | Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.cab |

OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab | OmniaLite_Photo_Album.cab |

Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab | Phonebook.cab |

Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab | Samsung_AudioNote.cab |

Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab | Samsung_Data_Manager.cab |

Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab | Samsung_Keyboard.cab |

OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab | OmniaLite_Samsung_WidgetPlus.cab |

Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab | Samsung_RSSReader.cab |

Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab | Samsung_Volume_Control.cab |

SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab | SmartConverter.cab |

Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab | Samsung_SharePix.cab |

TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab | TouchPlayer.cab |

Credit to original poster!

Many many thanks for the mirrors.... And thanks to the autor!

Guest victor.carlotto

Hi!

I am now using the Windows Default homescreen on WinMo 6.5 because it works faster than other homescreens.. I am wondering if it is possible to link the shortcuts from windows 6.5 default (titanium) homescreen with the omnia lite apps..

I want to tap on "Calendar" and lauch the omnia lite calendar, not the windows calendar.. tap the "player" button and open TouchPlayer instead of winmedia player..

how can i do that? is it possible?

thanks in advance! great thread!