Guest sector

Guest Lunchbox77
yes i have, but they are in a .svg format and you have to convert to .png

I haven't it in .png format

if you like i will attach :)

attach it man, coool ;) finally a great icon set :P

Guest PJ_Omnia

What does the two following cabs do:

GPSSettings (Enchanced GPS) = Quicker GPS fix?

Data/Comm Manager = Solve the problem with not able to turn off data connection?

Best regards

Guest rtimi28
if you use titanium you need to edit these value:

HK_Local_Machine\software\microsoft\cHome

SK1URL -> Path to the exe

SK1TEXT -> text of the softkey

Can someone show me their screen shot of how their home screen looks like and button and the main menu that they have created because I can't or better yet can someone cook it in a rom

Edited by rtimi28

Guest toneii

Most of the apps don't show the screen. I am on i910. WM 6.1.

Do I need to update to 6.5?

For i910 users with these apps working, what OS are you on?

Guest fugeeako
Hello.

I am testing Call Log, Phonebook, and Dialer (thanks Sector and Ryrzy)

I am using a Khuanchai's 6.5 ROM (23060).

Call Log and Ponebook work fine for me.

Dialer works better than original Samsung dialer. I had a problem with Samsung dialer in ALL 6.5 ROM. I commented here.

Now (with Omnia Lite dialer) there are a couple of minor problems for me:

- From the menu of dialer I can't open "options". There on the menu but nothing happens when selected.

- During call there isn't info about call:

post-416340-1255445284_thumb.png

Another note:

When I installed Call Log and Phonebook they installed in "Program Files", like a normal program. I copied the contents of their respective folders to "Windows" overwriting the original files. Then I uninstalled Call Log and Phonebook programs. They continue working.

Regards.

(Sorry if I don't explain very well in english)

EDIT. I forgot: there isn't screen lock in dialer. It works like this or is it a bug?

i have the same problem..no speaker phone too..

Guest toneii

Hi All.

In scanning this thread carefully, I notice that of all the people that say the apps are working, they all seem to have i900 phone.

Everyone who has i910 seems to say most of the apps aren't working. What we get is the title bar of the app, but the main graphic screen of the app doesn't display.

I have tried making sure I have java, .net. It's not those. I also don't think it is WM6.5 that is needed. I have a PPC6700 that I have upgraded to WM6.5 it runs the exact same Lite apps that work on the Omnia i910, and also fails to run the same apps that fail on the i910.

It is almost like there is some graphics library or other library missing that prevents these things from running right. I wish I knew what it was. I would love the phone if all these things worked. Love the three widget screens. I wish File Manager worked, the Shortcut widget and Manage Widgets.

Does anyone with an i910 have these apps working? If so, what ROM or nonstandard things might you have that is making this work?

Guest rtimi28
Hi All.

In scanning this thread carefully, I notice that of all the people that say the apps are working, they all seem to have i900 phone.

Everyone who has i910 seems to say most of the apps aren't working. What we get is the title bar of the app, but the main graphic screen of the app doesn't display.

I have tried making sure I have java, .net. It's not those. I also don't think it is WM6.5 that is needed. I have a PPC6700 that I have upgraded to WM6.5 it runs the exact same Lite apps that work on the Omnia i910, and also fails to run the same apps that fail on the i910.

It is almost like there is some graphics library or other library missing that prevents these things from running right. I wish I knew what it was. I would love the phone if all these things worked. Love the three widget screens. I wish File Manager worked, the Shortcut widget and Manage Widgets.

Does anyone with an i910 have these apps working? If so, what ROM or nonstandard things might you have that is making this work?

+1 on that. I have been trying for some time now. Can someone who cooks i910 roms try to cook them in and let us know, since we don't have all the tools to cook a rom the way we want it.

Guest iandy1
+1 on that. I have been trying for some time now. Can someone who cooks i910 roms try to cook them in and let us know, since we don't have all the tools to cook a rom the way we want it.

I also will like to see OmniaLite Apps working on the i910. Somebody with the i910 has been able to make the OmniaLite Online Widgets, Manage widget work?

Add more widgets, always ask to install a SIM card, i910 don't use any, it's CDMA. Any workaround for this?

Found on the Omnia2 threads a package of Online Widgets that have the manage widget and almost all others working fully on the i910, but of course they are WVGA.

Guest toneii
I also will like to see OmniaLite Apps working on the i910. Somebody with the i910 has been able to make the OmniaLite Online Widgets, Manage widget work?

Add more widgets, always ask to install a SIM card, i910 don't use any, it's CDMA. Any workaround for this?

Found on the Omnia2 threads a package of Online Widgets that have the manage widget and almost all others working fully on the i910, but of course they are WVGA.

Any way to extract just the broken widgets from Omnia II package and use for i910 with Lite? I would like if I could just use the manage widgets tool and turn on some missing ones. Or even if we can manually edit the on/off flag... In particular I would like the quick dial widget, which is off. Or can we get the manage widgets from the default i910 widgets and use with the Lite Touchwiz?

Also the jinbox has the first menu in French. Tad annoying. And the other problem with jinbox is once viewing an email message, you can't get back to the inbox. The only way is to reply and cancel, that will take you back. It seems the top grey button bar is missing from the message display screen.

It's kind of a Jam, because my wife wants me to set up her phone, but I am reluctant to leave her with bits that don't work. The old touchwiz seems a little primative after using the Lite Touchwiz...

Guest leo001
Hi.Ä° have ryrzy latest rom.And i install widget plus.Problem here... :

the touchwiz works perfectly in standard wm 6.5(build 21xxx)

in wm6.5.x it doesn't fit well

Guest rtimi28

It seems developers have given up on us. It would be nice to get the omnialite main menu and maybe not all but most of the widgets to work. even samsung widgetplus

• 2 weeks later...