B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest jeffrey2000
Ok i have reuploaded it and fixed it again :(

Nope same problem, files are not being updated: "Error: The file could not be found. Please check the download link".

I guess there's a problem in the upload/refresh somehow :) . Maybe u could try a different host or use a new link.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Nope same problem, files are not being updated: "Error: The file could not be found. Please check the download link".

I guess there's a problem in the upload/refresh somehow :) . Maybe u could try a different host or use a new link.

It is working for me now... :(

It is crazy.

Comm manager also reuploaded yes

Guest jeffrey2000

The widgets are great but a pretty big package (maybe a compressed version would be nice) tnx anywayz!!!

some widgets are not working cz probably the default path changed for these apps but looks great anwayz.

Not all the icons of the programs are recognized in the quicklaunch plugin/apps in the widgets.

post-346680-1255597743_thumb.png

Still on request :)

-The comm manager 'icon' itself is still displayed correctly in this version but the apps works great for the rest, again great work!

-Working app Launcher

-SRS WOW options (touchplayer)

-Favorite Settings Menu? (if present)

-New great rom with all of the above new Samsung apps

Keep up the good work Sector!!

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest tibor22

Just a quick question:

I have secany's DXID1 ROM on my Omnia and I use the OnlineWidgets as Today screen. Can I install the Omnia Lite's widgets from this thread and use them instead of the Omnia factory version? Will not harm the ROM-burnt widget version the new one? I'd love to try the Widget Plus from Omnia Lite because it seems to be more practical and useful!

Thanks

The widgets are great but a pretty big package (maybe a compressed version would be nice) tnx anywayz!!!

some widgets are not working cz probably the default path changed for these apps but looks great anwayz.

Not all the icons of the programs are recognized in the quicklaunch plugin/apps in the widgets.

post-346680-1255597743_thumb.png

Still on request :)

-The comm manager 'icon' itself is still displayed correctly in this version but the apps works great for the rest, again great work!

-Working app Launcher

-SRS WOW options (touchplayer)

-Favorite Settings Menu? (if present)

-New great rom with all of the above new Samsung apps

Keep up the good work Sector!!

- The icon is like that for comm manager i can change it i think.

- Launcher works and it was updated. (if i understood correct)

- Cant find anything for SRS yes... I will check it out.

- There no FavMenu.

PS. I need that theme Jeff :(

Just a quick question:

I have secany's DXID1 ROM on my Omnia and I use the OnlineWidgets as Today screen. Can I install the Omnia Lite's widgets from this thread and use them instead of the Omnia factory version? Will not harm the ROM-burnt widget version the new one? I'd love to try the Widget Plus from Omnia Lite because it seems to be more practical and useful!

Thanks

You can try and let us know what is working and what not.

Guest Ste-V-illage
cab is fixed

Data Manager still the same. can only able to toggle phone,bluetooth and wifi. it is not signed with trusted certificate... that the msg i got.

Guest jeffrey2000
- The icon is like that for comm manager i can change it i think.

- Launcher works and it was updated. (if i understood correct)

- Cant find anything for SRS yes... I will check it out.

- There no FavMenu.

PS. I need that theme Jeff :(

You can try and let us know what is working and what not.

-Theme is already downloadable in my thread (WM7 Hybrid).

-I just decompiled the comm manager and also see that they just didn't make an icon in the resource so there's nothing you could do besides creating a new icon :) well.. we'll just wait for an updated samsung file which maybe has it.

-Don't think you can change the other icons aswell probably some have a vga (16 or 24 bit) icon and some not.

-Can't find the launcher app anywhere after install. It creates an empty folder, tried redownloading and install to root/storage both won't work just makes the folder and that's it, no further error no shortcut.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Ok i have reuploaded Launcher, try it let me know.

It adds a shortcut to Programs as Menu Launcher

Yeh just figured it out aswell, you've put the attribs of the files as hidden so they were there but just not showing up (and no shortcut), guess you changed this in the newer release but got it working, will try the newer update and test it.

Guest kalekume
Ok i have reuploaded it and fixed it again :(

WiFi Settings and Bluetooth Settings still doesn´t work on Samsung Data Manager....... :)

"The file Settings_Wifi cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...."

I tried with the .cab file of the first page twice

WiFi Settings and Bluetooth Settings still doesn´t work on Samsung Data Manager....... :)

"The file Settings_Wifi cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...."

For me the same, here.

Guest Jmak512

i try installing the volume control cab and i dont think it works as i dont see it pop off now if it does my bad but how do i get it to be the default app

Guest punkmonkey1984

any one noticed that the incoming call (not lock screen) screen at the bottom is a little messed up with the graphics etc ?

Also what about the new media album for photos etc that would be cool :)

Edited by punkmonkey1984