B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest TheDrizzle
Is anyone cooking these into an i910 rom or working to make them compatible? I've tried them on different roms and I get nothing really except for calendar with no real functionality, it's nice though. Anyone?

+1 here, nothing seems to work on i910, it's very similar hardware to the i900, I would think it would be an easy fix :-/

Guest sid0101

TOUCHPLAYER WORKING WITHOUT CRASHING.

Alright, I got it to work by accident. I decided to finally clean up my DCIM folder and just dumped it all on my computer and deleted everything in it. I know I had some movie files in there and possibly some other non picture, but nonetheless some type of media file. Anyhow, it works beautifully. I am replacing nitrogen officially.

I love the fact that Samsung has these great finger menus...

Guest goodoane
Any way to get the calendar to work by pressing calendar widget? Im just getting "Tcalendar unsigned" error. Also touch player doesent start from related widget. Rest work lika a charm :) Ill wait for sectors next rom with these new aps.

You need to move tcalendar.exe on the windows folder for make widgets to work.(it can be find in program files\samsung\calendar\tcalendar.exe).For touch player you need to instal the new touch player.

Guest rtomakov

Could someone (please) possibly post a .mui files for Data Manager (any .mui that could be translated and edited). I cant extract resources from posted .exe´s (got a message that files are encrypted or compressed).

I would be very gratefull for that.

sector any fix for the Lite Dialler ?? to show information about call on screen and the soeaker button

Can you make me a screenshot because i dont use it, as it doesnt have video call option (or it does? :)).

Guest iamcyrus
Hi,

all Programms are great but i miss the application for SMS...Sector is it possible to get "JInbox" form OmniaLite for our Omnia, please?

Same thoughts here, if Jinbox is not possible on our Omnia, any other solutions could be suggested?

Thanks for the great works=)

I checked again and found the missing registry settings to enable XT9 after install/OEM. Sector add this to the samsung keyboard cab.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9]

"Recapture"=dword:00000000

"AutoSubstitution"=dword:00000001

"AutoAppend"=dword:00000000

"Prediction"=dword:00000000

"SpellCorrectionMode"=dword:00000001

"WordCompletionPoint"=dword:00000003

"DefaultLanguage"=dword:00000109

Thanks yardi. Fixed and added to 1st post.

Guest leap_ahead
Can you make me a screenshot because i dont use it, as it doesnt have video call option (or it does? :) ).

sorry sector i dont have on rignt now ..

video call is ok ... only problem is the Speaker Button ..not switching to Loudspeaker ..and when you call is not show the minute of call ...

Guest jocaferlo
Can you make me a screenshot because i dont use it, as it doesnt have video call option (or it does? :) ).

Here it is

post-416340-1255683420_thumb.png

Video call works in menu options. It uses the original I900 skin.

Here it is.

post-416340-1255685947_thumb.png

Regards

Edited by jocaferlo

Guest preestley
You need to move tcalendar.exe on the windows folder for make widgets to work.(it can be find in program files\samsung\calendar\tcalendar.exe).For touch player you need to instal the new touch player.

Thanks, that did it for the calendar.

Ive installed new touch player, "error opening the shortcut..." message keeps popping up. player installed in phone memory. tried to movetouchplayer.exe to windows folder, still not working :)

Guest rigor.m

I think this thread deserves to get sticky... there's too much good stuff inside...

Tried Picture Viewer and it works, also volume control works, but one small question : when you adjust system volume you get small beeps as an audible clue to how loud it is... maybe when you adjust ringer volume it should do the same but is missing a particular mp3 file that is on the Omnia Lite ? Does anyone know how it works ? Or maybe someone can post all mp3's in the Omnia Lite ? There's also the "Cloudy Tone" that the new clock tries to find...

Edit : OK used my super hacking skills ( viewing files in notepad ) and discovered that if you place 2 wav files in Windows directory you get pretty volume preview:

02_List Enter.wav

37_Hot key.wav

use any short wav file you like and name it like this...

Edited by rigor.m

sector any fix for the Lite Dialler ?? to show information about call on screen and the soeaker button

Try to move all the files from CallLog and SecContact (Phonebook) to \Windows, reboot and tell me again.

Guest jocaferlo
Try to move all the files from CallLog and SecContact (Phonebook) to \Windows, reboot and tell me again.

Sector, I did that from begining and I have same problem.

Regards.

for info in new dialer add to registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Samsung]

"MuteKeytoneOnCall"=dword:1

"DefaultKeytoneVol"=dword:ABCD

"Fix Orientation"=dword:1

"Wanted Angle"=dword:0

"BkImageColor"=dword:FFFFFF

"HighlightColor"=dword:AA6100;527187 for GA2

"Request"=dword:0

"CallerID"=""

"CAlertCmd"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Call Time]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Call Time\Last Call]

"Days"=dword:00000000

"Hours"=dword:00000000

"Minutes"=dword:00000000

"Seconds"=dword:00000000

"MIO"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Call Time\Video Call]

"In Days"=dword:00000000

"In Hours"=dword:00000000

"In Minutes"=dword:00000000

"In Seconds"=dword:00000000

"Out Days"=dword:00000000

"Out Hours"=dword:00000000

"Out Minutes"=dword:00000000

"Out Seconds"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Call Time\Voice Call]

"In Days"=dword:00000000

"In Hours"=dword:00000000

"In Minutes"=dword:00000000

"In Seconds"=dword:00000000

"Out Days"=dword:00000000

"Out Hours"=dword:00000000

"Out Minutes"=dword:00000000

"Out Seconds"=dword:00000000

:)

Guest yardi4life
for AudioNote, if you record in AMR format, you cant playback. MP3 and WAV format work fine. maybe something wrong with the DLL.

What phone are using and with what os build?

I cannot see the menu options to change the recording format

Edited by yardi4life

Guest jocaferlo
for info in new dialer add to registry:

:)

Thank you Ryrzy, it works now:

post-416340-1255693630_thumb.png

But there are two things that do not work yet:

- The button to activate the speaker, and

- Is possible to lock the screen during a call, like original skin?

Regards.

Guest jeffrey2000
for AudioNote, if you record in AMR format, you cant playback. MP3 and WAV format work fine. maybe something wrong with the DLL.

It works fine on mine, I can record and playback AMR/WAVE/MP3, but i'm on i900, all the newer apps are basicly working.

What phone are using and with what os build?

I cannot see the menu options to change the recording format

Just click 'cancel' in the main audio note program and go to menu/options and there you can change the record format.

post-346680-1255696735_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000