i900 started running really slow...HELP!

Guest rossyl

Guest onlinejobwork
Hi,

Especially opening texts my i900 has started running really slowly.

Any tips as to how i can sort it out?

Cheers

R

I got the same problem after I load customer rom 6.5 from khau, sectoor, etc. when I click reply on sms it dam dam slow and sometime it stop responding at all and its not responding to power button and if I want to turn it off I have to remove the batery the default menu of the Titanium is not working properlyand many many more problem as well, no custom rom are perfect at all up to date they are just give some new look and few rubbies software but the fucntionality is no good at all compared to oficial rom

my advice: dont try any customer rom, better to waiti for oficial rom , maybe trying with customer rom you might loss ur warranty and entire phone as well ,My experience is also not so good with customer rom, I got 2 time my phone dead during after update process( I am MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, know much about IT....) but lucky service centre did not find how it happned and got repaired , smsung omnia is the biggest premature softwarewise phone up to date , it seems like it been released without testing it functionality and other aspect ieven novice used can tell what;s the problem with it..

Guest andylyf
my advice: dont try any customer rom, better to waiti for oficial rom , maybe trying with customer rom you might loss ur warranty and entire phone as well ,My experience is also not so good with customer rom, I got 2 time my phone dead during after update process( I am MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, know much about IT....) but lucky service centre did not find how it happned and got repaired , smsung omnia is the biggest premature softwarewise phone up to date , it seems like it been released without testing it functionality and other aspect ieven novice used can tell what;s the problem with it..

My verdict for this statement : Anyone who can get a custom rom working with no problem and device dont die in the process of upgrading is somehow better than you?

Then why the heck do you study so much and yet cant get a simple device working whereas hundreds of us are enjoying the custom roms cooked by the chefs here...

Dont come here and flash your certifications when you cant even get a custom rom to work properly for you....

i seriously dont know what you are studying....

Maybe its time you go back to school....

Edited by andylyf