Chiefs, fix bluetooth audio routing in your ROM please

Guest dannych99

Guest dannych99

Master KC left ( come back sometimes :( )

I hope other chiefs could cook bluetooth audio routing fixed ROM as well.

We need these kind of ROMs.

Please......

:)

Guest fattmatt

This is my scenario..

I have a Nokia CK7W bluetooth car kit.

With all roms 6.1 or 6.5 when I call out in the car the handsfree works sweet, but if I recieve a call, no handsfree.

With K's roms, it all works "out of the box", as it should.

People who don't use BT for calls won't see this problem.

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest dannych99
This is my scenario..

I have a Nokia CK7W bluetooth car kit.

With all roms 6.1 or 6.5 when I call out in the car the handsfree works sweet, but if I recieve a call, no handsfree.

With K's roms, it all works "out of the box", as it should.

People who don't use BT for calls won't see this problem.

Matt.

Exactly. Use bluetooth kit to receive calls, dial phone number with voice commander(such as Cyberon Voice Speed Dial in KC's BT fixed ROM).

Easy to use, free your hands! :)

Guest leap_ahead
Exactly. Use bluetooth kit to receive calls, dial phone number with voice commander(such as Cyberon Voice Speed Dial in KC's BT fixed ROM).

Easy to use, free your hands! :)

wait pls.. the mercedes car Have Radio And Telephone connect via bluetooth to mobile device and you can call from car ..is the same ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
Master KC left ( come back sometimes :( )

I hope other chiefs could cook bluetooth audio routing fixed ROM as well.

We need these kind of ROMs.

Please......

:)

The only problem with the BT-fix is that the device can only be woken up by the top power button (which i find really annoying). However, i might do one classic lite rom with BT fix..I'll look into it ;)

If you mean the BT-fix where files from another Samsung i-7xx somthing if i remember correctly is used:

Although it generally works for me, the audio quality via a BT car kit (Parrot CK-3100) and my headset got really bad.

Don't know if others experienced this or is the BT-fix, mentioned here, something else?

Guest Nicklashidegard
If you mean the BT-fix where files from another Samsung i-7xx somthing if i remember correctly is used:

Although it generally works for me, the audio quality via a BT car kit (Parrot CK-3100) and my headset got really bad.

Don't know if others experienced this or is the BT-fix, mentioned here, something else?

I thought the BT fix was only needed if you're controlling a mediaplayer etc. via BT?? I use BT handsfree in the car daily without problems. If Khuanchai is still releasing ROM's i'll leave it to him, he's the man :) . He's done BT-fix rom's for ages and knows his stuff

Guest fattmatt
The only problem with the BT-fix is that the device can only be woken up by the top power button (which i find really annoying). However, i might do one classic lite rom with BT fix..I'll look into it :)

This is a comment I saw when I first took the custom rom route and it made me nervous, thus I avoided K's roms..

Then I got sick of the BT thing and gave it a go...and I don't understand the wakeup thing, I set my wakeup to the front(mouse) button and it wakes up when I press it...Am I missing something???

Top button for wakeup sux for me, I like front action!

D strokes, D folkes:)

Matt.

Guest fattmatt
I think Khuanchai is still going to release roms even he has Omnia2 now.

I will contact him and discuss about it.

Fingers, toes, everything crossed:)

PS. Sector, :) for you too, nice work all round..

Matt.

Guest fattmatt
I can change the button to wake up the device by front button not only power button.(KC's ROM)

Just re-read this, doh..sorry I repeated you mate...:)

Matt.

Guest nikosxri
The only problem with the BT-fix is that the device can only be woken up by the top power button (which i find really annoying). However, i might do one classic lite rom with BT fix..I'll look into it :)

The bluetooth fix, practically voice call was something that was missing from omnia i900.

Liads had the idea and started the post below.He finished the project but the device was awaken from sleep mode only by power button.

Then the guy that managed to awake the device normally keeps the recipy out of public as if it is hidden in a magic island.

I dont think this is normal.I mean 99% of people would share the idea.

Also everyone that would use the bt fix would mention his name as always happens with other shared magic solutions, themes keyboards, programs etc that are shared and cooked in various roms.

We are not proffesionals here, we are doing our hobby and we share things especially when we have not the time to follow our post.

Anyway thats life, i just wright these things because the newbies dont know how the story begun.

Finally i am not a chef i do not want the recipy, i just use the bt fix and i want all the chefs to have it and use it.

The whole story is here for people who dont know:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ted-1-mar-2009/

I want also to add that the man that has the recipy was and is very usefull in the forum but i wright this because my opinion is that hidding the recipy is a big mistake of him.I am old enough (45 years old) to criticize some things always with good purpose.

Edited by nikosxri