new to omnia i900

Guest tfg

Hi all, i'm new to this type of phone so am trying to find out what each of these mean and what they are used for before i choose which to use, or are they all similar anyway,i don't understand them, my phone is with orange and has WM 6.1

windows mobile 6.5

DXH12 rom

SPB Shell with SPB links

Guest jmsmartins
Hi all, i'm new to this type of phone so am trying to find out what each of these mean and what they are used for before i choose which to use, or are they all similar anyway,i don't understand them, my phone is with orange and has WM 6.1

windows mobile 6.5

DXH12 rom

SPB Shell with SPB links

www.google.com

1- about the omnia from Orange if u flashed your phone u will have no warranty any more from Orange

2- if you want to flash your mobile with another rom you have to read the steps about flashing your omnia for the 1st time

3- Maybe it's just (Maybe) flashing your phone may unlock it that happened with my phone

4- I have Omnia from T-Mobile , and i flashed many Roms . some of them wm 6.1 and some wm 6.5 . but you should know about wm 6.5 before flashing your phone maybe u can try www.youtube.com and search " Windows Mobile 6.5 "

5- i recommend using roms from Sector or Khuanchai , they are the best windows mobile 6.5 rom chefs ever

6- about the SPB Programs . google is your friend

at last i hope i could help u with my little knowledge about this pretty awesome

1- about the omnia from Orange if u flashed your phone u will have no warranty any more from Orange

2- if you want to flash your mobile with another rom you have to read the steps about flashing your omnia for the 1st time

3- Maybe it's just (Maybe) flashing your phone may unlock it that happened with my phone

4- I have Omnia from T-Mobile , and i flashed many Roms . some of them wm 6.1 and some wm 6.5 . but you should know about wm 6.5 before flashing your phone maybe u can try www.youtube.com and search " Windows Mobile 6.5 "

5- i recommend using roms from Sector or Khuanchai , they are the best windows mobile 6.5 rom chefs ever

6- about the SPB Programs . google is your friend

at last i hope i could help u with my little knowledge about this pretty awesome

thanks, good start