Enable Samsung default lock screen

Guest cezzarmicu
People who try the new cab can you give me some feedback please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Tylwith - just installed both the s2u2 and your cab and everything is working great. thanks alot for this. i was regretting to have updated my phone due to the cancellation of the great hidden music control feature but now i'm a very happy dude.

p.s. - i haven't clicked the soft reset button yet but everything seems to be working perfectly. anyway, the program did reboot my phone after the installation so i guess that did the reset for me? you think i should still have to do a soft reset? thanks.

Start playing a song in touch player, at the top of the lock screen drag down with your finger and the touch player controls should appear.

Tried with top corners, top center to slide my finger down and nothing happens:(

Maybe I got a wrong version of the lockscreen. I used the one attached in this thread (lock.zip). This is how it looks like:

post-615265-1261386622_thumb.jpg

Edited by ryhoo

Guest Tylwith
@Tylwith - just installed both the s2u2 and your cab and everything is working great. thanks alot for this. i was regretting to have updated my phone due to the cancellation of the great hidden music control feature but now i'm a very happy dude.

p.s. - i haven't clicked the soft reset button yet but everything seems to be working perfectly. anyway, the program did reboot my phone after the installation so i guess that did the reset for me? you think i should still have to do a soft reset? thanks.

no need.

if it's working well

Guest Steel Reign
I thought that the Touch player controls are on the Samsung's lockscreen. I don't want S2U2, it takes too much resources.

Thanks!

If you want I can upload the files for the lockscreen that I have. Ie the exe swf and images, and then you can just replace the files in the windows directory with those.

Guest cezzarmicu
no need.

if it's working well

Hi there Tylwith. i need your help on this one please. my screen does not go into landscape mode while in messaging and microsoft application after the installation - i discovered this just last night. landscape feature works fine with photos, videos, music, and web though.

i tried uninstalling both cabs and the landscape feature came back working again. then installed both cabs again this morning and i have lost the said feature again on messaging and microsoft applications (word, excel, notes, ppt).

i hope you can try to have a look at this one :)

many thanks

Guest Tylwith
Hi there Tylwith. i need your help on this one please. my screen does not go into landscape mode while in messaging and microsoft application after the installation - i discovered this just last night. landscape feature works fine with photos, videos, music, and web though.

i tried uninstalling both cabs and the landscape feature came back working again. then installed both cabs again this morning and i have lost the said feature again on messaging and microsoft applications (word, excel, notes, ppt).

i hope you can try to have a look at this one :)

many thanks

i will have a look at it i think s2u2 is preventing the rotation.

will see if i can find a workaround

Guest Tylwith
If you want I can upload the files for the lockscreen that I have. Ie the exe swf and images, and then you can just replace the files in the windows directory with those.

if you manage to make it work that way by copying in the windows folder tell me . i didn't manage to do it that way that why i used s2u2 instead

Guest cezzarmicu
i will have a look at it i think s2u2 is preventing the rotation.

will see if i can find a workaround

Thanks so much...i'm still using both cabs though as i'm not much of a landscape texter anyway. i much prefer the portrait keyboard. it's just nice to have the landscape feature available anytime though :)

Please do. I'd love to have another "feature" on my phone :)

Thanks

Guest Steel Reign

Thanks

Just drop these 2 files into your windows folder and it should work, make sure to backup the lockscreen.exe and the lockscreen.swf in there just in case, as I wasn't able to copy over the lockscreen.dll no matter what I did. This is the Verizon i920 version, which I prefer over the others as it displays emails, sms, and voicemails among other things on the lockscreen.

lockscreen2.rar

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest darkflyer

does it work for you, i mean did you managed to get touch player controls on lock screen?

regards

Thanks

Guest Tylwith
Just drop these 2 files into your windows folder and it should work, make sure to backup the lockscreen.exe and the lockscreen.swf in there just in case, as I wasn't able to copy over the lockscreen.dll no matter what I did. This is the Verizon i920 version, which I prefer over the others as it displays emails, sms, and voicemails among other things on the lockscreen.

does it come from 6.1?

Guest Steel Reign
does it work for you, i mean did you managed to get touch player controls on lock screen?

regards

Yeah I got touch player controls on it with it.

does it come from 6.1?

Its from 6.5.

Guest cezzarmicu
Yeah I got touch player controls on it with it.

Its from 6.5.

hi there. how do i make the lockscreen.exe work after dropping both files in the rar into the windows folder. do i still have to install s2u2 as well?

thanks

Guest SoJuPanda

i found a problem with the touch player. its doing that thing where it stops the music and u have to smash on the middle button to have music again. it has been doing it frequently for me. is this problem fixed yet? thanks

Guest sugardad
hi there. how do i make the lockscreen.exe work after dropping both files in the rar into the windows folder. do i still have to install s2u2 as well?

thanks

That's an easy one!

Place a shortcut of lockscreen.exe to your /windows/startup folder

hkcu -> software -> samsung -> lockscreen -> Lock (set to 2)

exit regedit -> reboot (if you want to avoid reboot just run once the lockscreen.exe and then It will work all the time)

press once the lock button

Tadaaaaa! :)

OK here comes a Bonus...

hklm -> software -> tecace -> PhotoAlbum -> Menu -> LockScreen (set to 1)

You can now set any picture as the LockScreen! ;)

SuGaRDaD

so i will just have to drop those two files in the /windows map?

and i already tried to find the lockscreen.exe but it can't be found and the lockscreen.dll won't copy to another place O_O

how can is solve this? and do you have to install/uninstall s2u2 to make it work?

btw this software was ment for wm 6.5 right?

sorry for al the questions i just don't want my lockscreen to go away xD

Guest Tylwith
That's an easy one!

Place a shortcut of lockscreen.exe to your /windows/startup folder

hkcu -> software -> samsung -> lockscreen -> Lock (set to 2)

exit regedit -> reboot (if you want to avoid reboot just run once the lockscreen.exe and then It will work all the time)

press once the lock button

Tadaaaaa! :)

OK here comes a Bonus...

hklm -> software -> tecace -> PhotoAlbum -> Menu -> LockScreen (set to 1)

You can now set any picture as the LockScreen! ;)

SuGaRDaD

Hi can you upload also the "settingMain.exe" and setting_l.exe ?

Guest Rothariger
Hi can you upload also the "settingMain.exe" and setting_l.exe ?

hey great job.

i have a problem (well i dont know if it is really a problem :)) sometimes works fine, but sometimes it shows the WM default Lockscreen.

and since i put this when i use the mediaplayer i cant suspend the phone...

Guest sugardad

The solution I provided Is standalone and needs no su2u

also for the .exe files Guys please do SEARCH don't expect everything ready to be consumed at will and always In hand...

every solution Is right here...

anyways here's the thread that will give you If not all then most of the files you are looking for....

If you press once the button the samsung lockscreen Is invoked If you press and hold the winmo default is then activated....

Edited by sugardad

Guest dgmorland

It seems to have the date it displays hardcoded into American mm/dd format (I guess not surprising since it's from Verizon version!). If you don't mind the date being displayed this way it is quite nice.

Guest JinFeng
Hi,

i was also missing the samsung lock screen with the player.

So i made a mod for s2u2 to launch the samsung LockScreen.

This is an experimental package. i will not be responsible for any damage or loss of data

install procedure.

-desactivate the lock screen

-install s2u2 vga in device

-configure s2u2

-install the cab attached in device

-softreset.

To edit the screenlock

launch locksetup in your program menu

go to wake up lock

enable : Lock when device is woken up to enable the edit button

change the setting then click on done

then unable the lock when device is woken up then done

if you don't have the water drop backgound it means that something went wrong so download lock.zip on the next page and copy it to your windows folder

if you uninstall you will have to unintall s2u2 too and then reinstall s2u2 as i am overwritting some part of it

found why the cab was not working uploaded a new fixed version !!!

I'm a total newbie, would u please further elaborate on how it works step by step? thanks! =D