Any Clean WM6.5 ROM, wiithout any customization, no M2D, etc, similar to DDDRKO's ROM

Guest leviticus

Guest leviticus

I'm looking for ROMs similar to DDDRKO's. His last build was 23052, everything is perfect except that marketplace does not work. Can't find any ROM similar to his. I love his ROMs except that there's no new posts from him, his last build was 23052.

Any chefs developing similar rom to DDDRKO? Looking for a ROM with nothing changed or removed from OS, without any 3rd party software, only Samsung's drivers, dialer, fmradio and zoomer and builds higher than 23052 with marketplace working.

Guest jmsmartins

nicklashidegard rom in http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ite-roms-hide8/

Search this in first post

"I've also done what is my take on an "official" rom, which has got most things left in and use the builds that are rumored to be released in October (build 21857). Just read that the i8000 in the uk has been released with 21856 :) . Old style UI but there are not many issues with compatability and fewer bugs.. You can download it here. It too benefits from LZX compression with around 120mb free after flash. "Normal" titanium only.."

Guest leap_ahead
I'm looking for ROMs similar to DDDRKO's. His last build was 23052, everything is perfect except that marketplace does not work. Can't find any ROM similar to his. I love his ROMs except that there's no new posts from him, his last build was 23052.

Any chefs developing similar rom to DDDRKO? Looking for a ROM with nothing changed or removed from OS, without any 3rd party software, only Samsung's drivers, dialer, fmradio and zoomer and builds higher than 23052 with marketplace working.

try the khuancahi rom ..not many differents