Notification (chome) Icons Gone

Guest punksux

Guest punksux

Recently after cooking 23064 into my rom (using Wozzers kitchen) I lost my icons for chome. All I get is the red x's. I didn't replace or change anything from the chome folder. It works fine besides the icons. I have also tried cooking in 23069 and I get the same thing.

Does anybody know which file the icons are stored in?

Could it be due to recmodding? I always clear file attributes and run recmod SYS (waremikes v3) on it, then buildROM.

Thanks

post-477487-1255650698_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf
Recently after cooking 23064 into my rom (using Wozzers kitchen) I lost my icons for chome. All I get is the red x's. I didn't replace or change anything from the chome folder. It works fine besides the icons. I have also tried cooking in 23069 and I get the same thing.

Could it be due to recmodding? I always clear file attributes and run recmod SYS (waremikes v3) on it, then buildROM.

Thanks

The files are in bronzeres.dll. This file should not be recmodded. You might also need to check your Titanium_240X400.cpr to see if it is pointing to the right location.

Guest dmcnado

Thanks

I had this same problem earlier, but did not have BW's good advice (I'll check that out soon). From your screenshot, it looks like the icons you're missing are the notification ones. What I did to get around this was to remove the notification OEM from my kitchen, then install it via cab after the cooked rom was flashed to my phone. Simpler fix for me than trying to find the icons!

Edited by dmcnado