NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

Guest necosino
Is there something wrong because I can't download it. It just keeps trying but nothing happens.

Try again, it has already been successfully downloaded a couple times.

Guest rtimi28
Try again, it has already been successfully downloaded a couple times.

Ok got it working now and also tried installation of omnialite widgetplus. Some widgets work and some don't. I got jinbox to work but noticed that you can't delete multiple emails at the same time or even single until you open the actual email before it can be deleted.

I also install Calendar and some other apps. All in all this might be my main rom from now until you make it better. Big ups to you NecoSino, keep them coming, and I will be there to test them.

If you can, or if you know someone who can. having the new omnia 2 keyboard with swype would be nice don't you think

Can you also try the new bing software to see if it will work and not revert to the old one. thanks

Edited by rtimi28

Guest rtimi28
Ok got it working now and also tried installation of omnialite widgetplus. Some widgets work and some don't. I got jinbox to work but noticed that you can't delete multiple emails at the same time or even single until you open the actual email before it can be deleted.

I also install Calendar and some other apps. All in all this might be my main rom from now until you make it better. Big ups to you NecoSino, keep them coming, and I will be there to test them.

If you can, or if you know someone who can. having the new omnia 2 keyboard with swype would be nice don't you think

Neco how do you enable when making a call or picking up a call for the screen to turn off automatically.

rtimi28, did you find where? i use start> setting> system> power> battery power> "turn off backlight..." as work around...

Guest rtimi28
rtimi28, did you find where? i use start> setting> system> power> battery power> "turn off backlight..." as work around...

That doesn't work. Is there a registry tweak that can use the proximity sensor, or if there is a cab file that would put what the omnia 1 dialer had.

That doesn't work. Is there a registry tweak that can use the proximity sensor, or if there is a cab file that would put what the omnia 1 dialer had.

try start> setting> system> power> scroll to right to "calling" > "Turn offLCD when calling:" > set 10 / 20 or 30 seconds

hope this helps

where's neco any ways!? must be busy with life again...

Is there any way to fix the error when clicking on a picture from the home screen?

what error?

upload a screenshot of what error you're getting

hmmm... where's necosino any way? gone to the dark side?

Guest Ed Hunt

I just downloaded this yesterday, props to Necosino, great job. I am however having a problem, I can't link to any Satellites. I ran Google maps for 20 minutes and it just keeps searching. I also tried amazegps, same thing, can't find Sats. I'm sure it s me, any help would be appreciated.

Ed

Guest rtimi28
I just downloaded this yesterday, props to Necosino, great job. I am however having a problem, I can't link to any Satellites. I ran Google maps for 20 minutes and it just keeps searching. I also tried amazegps, same thing, can't find Sats. I'm sure it s me, any help would be appreciated.

Ed

Have you turned location on in phone settings/Gps/

Guest Ed Hunt
Have you turned location on in phone settings/Gps/

You know, I've had several of these phones going back a few years and I always turn on location. I never realized that was needed for the GPS to work. Thanks for the reply, I just turned it on. Ed

Guest TVThemeGuy

I have been VERY happy with this ROM! Props to NecoSino!!!

I have just one thing on my wish list for this ROM, however. I would like very much to be able to replace the startup sound and graphic to personalize my device a little. Unfortunately, these are listed as "Read Only" files in File Explorer and the checkbox is grayed out, thus making it impossible to uncheck them.

Am I stuck with this, or can NecoSino, on his next update, make it so these files can be re-written? The files in question are:

Ani_PowerOn.gif

Ani_PowerOff.gif

pwr_on.wav

pwr_off.wav

welcomehead.96.png

I'm currently using build 23091. Thanks!!!

I have been VERY happy with this ROM! Props to NecoSino!!!

I have just one thing on my wish list for this ROM, however. I would like very much to be able to replace the startup sound and graphic to personalize my device a little. Unfortunately, these are listed as "Read Only" files in File Explorer and the checkbox is grayed out, thus making it impossible to uncheck them.

Am I stuck with this, or can NecoSino, on his next update, make it so these files can be re-written? The files in question are:

Ani_PowerOn.gif

Ani_PowerOff.gif

pwr_on.wav

pwr_off.wav

welcomehead.96.png

I'm currently using build 23091. Thanks!!!

Install TotalCommander (attached) to either the device or My Storage and use it instead of FE to copy the files from your SD card to the Windows folder. It will overlay the files built into the ROM. If you then delete yours a soft reset will bring back the originals.

TotalCommander_cecmd.arm2.5.2.cab

Guest necosino
what error?

upload a screenshot of what error you're getting

hmmm... where's necosino any way? gone to the dark side?

I'm alive! haha, and no, I'm waiting for the HTC passion/dragon/whatever-they-call-it :)

I am really, really, really trying to get a last, final, solid build out. I'll let you know when it's done ;)

Guest iandy1
I'm alive! haha, and no, I'm waiting for the HTC passion/dragon/whatever-they-call-it :)

I am really, really, really trying to get a last, final, solid build out. I'll let you know when it's done ;)

Thanks Necosino, also waiting for the same boat.

Looking forward for your ROM.