NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

By flashing you agree not to hold NecoSino, Modaco, or its holders liable for any harm caused to you, your device, your life, or your slowly growing flashing addiction that will inevitably consume your life to the point of nothingness.

LMAO!! so true,once you flash its never ending! What are we going to do when WM7 comes out? :D

Guest semmtexx

Hey Neco, this latest from you is completely the shiznit! Lots of memory left and all of the bs is gone, PLUS kinetic scrolling is in!!! I'll be sticking with this one for a while!! Thanks man!

Guest DxTania

Wow Neco, I'm really liking this rom, only a couple things though..

is there a way to get picture naming back to SNC? i have about 500 pictures I backed up just to put back on ym phone and I like to view them through the camera :)

also not sure if this has been mentioned but the picture titanium panel's not working?

thanks,

tania

Guest HallMarkTex

I've tried a number of the popular ROMs out there and this is my favorite. What a great job you've done here.

Two things I'd like if you can; one is a more finger friendly keyboard that still does XT9.

The other is a shortcut to toggle the wireless manager on and off. This second one may be there somewhere, but I haven't found it.

All in all, outstanding ROM!

Guest whatevernh

Hello all...I just got my omnia two days ago and started flashing today...love this ROM, bu I am having trouble...the Start(windows flag) button does nothing for me....the button turns blue, but nothing happens...any ideas? I have tried flashing a couple times and tried both 23085.1 and 23081.3 builds and got the same result....thanx...

Guest semmtexx
I've tried a number of the popular ROMs out there and this is my favorite. What a great job you've done here.

Two things I'd like if you can; one is a more finger friendly keyboard that still does XT9.

The other is a shortcut to toggle the wireless manager on and off. This second one may be there somewhere, but I haven't found it.

All in all, outstanding ROM!

I personally use the cc20 keyboard. someone has a cab for it here just search for it.

Guest HallMarkTex
I personally use the cc20 keyboard. someone has a cab for it here just search for it.

Do you use that keyborad with NecoSino's ROM? I put it one one of the other popular ROMs using the same build of WM6.5 and it locked up my phone.

Guest semmtexx
Do you use that keyborad with NecoSino's ROM? I put it one one of the other popular ROMs using the same build of WM6.5 and it locked up my phone.

Hmm.. thats weird. i've used dozens of roms and I always use the cc20 keayboard.

Guest HallMarkTex
Hmm.. thats weird. i've used dozens of roms and I always use the cc20 keayboard.

The one I found was called "CC20 XT9 Keyboard". I installed it and when it said I had to restart the system the thing died during boot and froze. I had to reinstall the whole operating system and rebuild it. I assumed it was the CC20 keyboard cab since that was the only change I'd made.

My only complaint... and this is a really trivial one... but the keyboard icon has pink around it and is ugly. Can you make it less ugly? :)

Try this one. Copy to Windows folder and soft reset. Delete it and soft reset if you don't like it.

XT9_QVGA.Common.Icon.Sip.bmp

Edited by NilsE

Guest tsumeone
Try this one. Copy to Windows folder and soft reset. Delete it and soft reset if you don't like it.

At the risk of sounding like a noob, how can I do that? I can't delete the file which already exists with the same name in the Windows folder from the folder manager thing on the device and I am having the same problem trying to delete it thru the Windows Mobile Device Center thing in windows 7. I've got your image saved, I just can't place it in the Windows folder until the file with the same name is gone.

At the risk of sounding like a noob, how can I do that? I can't delete the file which already exists with the same name in the Windows folder from the folder manager thing on the device and I am having the same problem trying to delete it thru the Windows Mobile Device Center thing in windows 7. I've got your image saved, I just can't place it in the Windows folder until the file with the same name is gone.

Download and install totalcommander or resco and then use it to copy the icon over the original one. The regular file explorer won't do it.

Edited by NilsE

I replied in your other post. Use UMDL to flash the CF03 image.

OK...PLEASE explain to a newbie. What is UMDL? How do you 'flash' the rom with the bin file? I'm great at computers, but know zip about phones. Thanks.