Weather and Clock Widget

Guest jayw08

Hi, my clock widget (the one that displays time and weather) animation doesnt work, when the click changes time the flaps no longer move and the time just changes.

My weather app (the full screen one) doesnt automatically display its animation when you scroll over to it, ive tried deleting them and reapplying them but nothing

Anyone had any issues with this?

Edited by jayw08

Hi, my clock widget (the one that displays time and weather) animation doesnt work, when the click changes time the flaps no longer move and the time just changes.

My weather app (the full screen one) doesnt automatically display its animation when you scroll over to it, ive tried deleting them and reapplying them but nothing

This animations ware removed by htc from v1 to v2 rom update

Guest Tacobell_q80

I was happy with my 2.6 Modako's rom untill now!!! i fon have this problem too i hope all animations and everything else work perfectly.

please tell us what to do?