[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest Omega Ra

What do I need to edit in the .cpr to move the text "slide" up a little. I put in a cpr where the slider is on the bottom but the text slide is almost off the bottom of the screen. I looked at the cpr but don't see what I have to edit off hand...

Guest fense

wonder why no body do a landscape lockscreen?

This is my attempt to modified Wm7 theme which taken from xda-developer HD2 theme forum.

I use it on my Omnia Pro B7610.

Landscape is fully done by me..

post-500018-1273646525_thumb.png

post-500018-1273646497_thumb.png

BLACK color is most power saving in AMOLED mode. hehe

Edited by fense

Guest fense
post-640638-1264951996_thumb.png

My problem is, I dont want the Manila time and date, but JUST the DEFAULT WM6.5 time and date shown at the UPMOST top, OR, just how to Delete the time and date off the wm screen.

So anyone can do this, it would be my GREATEST birthday present ever =D

Hope this makes everyone's lockscreens more fancier, and HOPE that some pro can change this for me, supposedly you can use CHome Visual Editor and notepad to make these changes but I have no clue how to use it =(

Btw, just extract all the files to your windows folder using totalcommander, softreset.

The CPR and files for the image show can be downloaded here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...842#post6338842

you mean u wan clock but dun wan the backgroud of that clock?

u can done it without edit cpr, just go to ur windows folder, find three PNG file, delete it.

if u wan remove clock, just delete the line in cpr

• 2 weeks later...
Guest royalbloodvi
you mean u wan clock but dun wan the backgroud of that clock?

u can done it without edit cpr, just go to ur windows folder, find three PNG file, delete it.

if u wan remove clock, just delete the line in cpr

I mean I want the standard WM time & date at the top and everything else the same.. How can I do this?

Guest Omega Ra
Hey guys been working on some notification sliders.

Here is a Complete set in RED, will release Green and Blue tomorrow.

This was done fairly quickly as i don't have much time and a few i did not cut out just right. I just need to get some good images of the icons, so if someone has icons similar to what i have it would save me lots of time.

whatever happened to the green and blue sets of these??

Guest lytieulong

does this work on wm 6.1 professional?

i tried to install the : cab from gchrislockscreen, and then did a soft reset... everything is back to normal with my s2u2 lockscreen? anyidea?

Guest Freezy1982

Yes you can..

(I don't give an garantee but I have installed the one out of Post #150 and it's working fine!)

Another Question: How to make an exception list for this lockscreen?

Guest dajlourenco
wonder why no body do a landscape lockscreen?

This is my attempt to modified Wm7 theme which taken from xda-developer HD2 theme forum.

I use it on my Omnia Pro B7610.

Landscape is fully done by me..

post-500018-1273646525_thumb.png

post-500018-1273646497_thumb.png

BLACK color is most power saving in AMOLED mode. hehe

sorry, could you please please share the modifications you made to the lock screen? thank you in advance

ok... i manager to get this working;)

Edited by dajlourenco

• 3 weeks later...
Guest daddiedan

Hi. I am trying to change the default wm6.5 today screen to point to the samsung clock on my b7610. I have tried using Chome and changing the regedit settings from WMCLOCK to TCLOCK, but no luck! Any ideas?

Guest latinoguy

I just can find the ls-global_240x400 and i have an omnia i8000 wich has another resolution like posted here, what did i make wrong, help please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sonicsotos

guys plz help me. i use resto explorer to copy the folders in /windows but when i do this and i overwrite the files i do soft reset..when i open my omia 2 again i only see the sliders and the watch..I CANT see image!!!!! why??? I've tryed with the most of .cpr tha u have upload here but in none of them i cant see image..I only see a blue screen and slide bars and watch..PLZ help me!!!is there a way to fix it????

Guest sonicsotos
guys plz help me. i use resto explorer to copy the folders in /windows but when i do this and i overwrite the files i do soft reset..when i open my omia 2 again i only see the sliders and the watch..I CANT see image!!!!! why??? I've tryed with the most of .cpr tha u have upload here but in none of them i cant see image..I only see a blue screen and slide bars and watch..PLZ help me!!!is there a way to fix it????

anyone????plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dj_suca
My LockScreen:

hi there, cool lockscreen, but i have a problem..

i use iphone today plugin, and have a Icon to lock screen bue after i install you lock screen the icon(button) stop working can u help me find the exe or ini of you lockscreen????

Guest norm883

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to install thes LS_ etc cabs to the O2 (i920). I have installed the cabs but, the Lock Screen is still the boring Samsing one.

I have the DC23 ROM installed. Or I see CPR files for download but have no idea how to load? Please explain or am I really off base. Transition at this time from my old i910

and I hate windows mobile Device Center on Windows 7 X64. They sell you all the AMDX64 computers and Laptops but, don't tell you no support with Verizon.

Norm883

Guest Omega Ra
Hello,

Can someone tell me how to install thes LS_ etc cabs to the O2 (i920). I have installed the cabs but, the Lock Screen is still the boring Samsing one.

I have the DC23 ROM installed. Or I see CPR files for download but have no idea how to load? Please explain or am I really off base. Transition at this time from my old i910

and I hate windows mobile Device Center on Windows 7 X64. They sell you all the AMDX64 computers and Laptops but, don't tell you no support with Verizon.

Norm883

the lock button will always be the samsung one. what you need to do it through the start menu hit the lock icon and it will bring up the WM lockscreen. There is a registry setting to enable it, but I forget what it is..it is somewhere in this thread I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Job21
My LockScreen:
Hi Andrey, thanks for your great work. It looks nice

Only problem I encountered, for unknown reason, the lockscreen shift and I can hardly read the time only by wake-up

I'm now having the JC2 by Lancez and wonder if it's because of the 6.5.X

PS I just found with google that you've released a 6.5.x ver? (sorry but I can't read Russian). Would you mind sharing that here with us? thanks

post-617721-1280126058_thumb.jpg

Edited by Job21

• 2 weeks later...

Start/setting/display/entries on screen today/have got nothing tick/save(ok).

Then go to the subject change theme on black or other.

Then change paper(picture)

Then go to the setting displays plus tick it what do you want on screen plus then will there your picture.

Perhaps I'm helped

Excuse for English this translator

Edited by eprd

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Andrey, thanks for your great work. It looks nice

Only problem I encountered, for unknown reason, the lockscreen shift and I can hardly read the time only by wake-up

I'm now having the JC2 by Lancez and wonder if it's because of the 6.5.X

PS I just found with google that you've released a 6.5.x ver? (sorry but I can't read Russian). Would you mind sharing that here with us? thanks

I on my Omnii it does plus do that on all versions rom.Them to a (LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr) badly engaged placing o'clock (try I'm it repair but then me it scatter scroll bar)is that a in basket.

• 2 weeks later...