Cal logging Software

Guest d0nutz

Hello all,

Great work on the roms, I swear I tried so many I ended up using a clean DXI1 now! I shall wait for the wm6.5 release for my next move. :)

On a different note and since the actual software I type I am looking for is not very google friendly in terms of description I wonder if you all might have come across it.

I am looking for the something similar to SPB´s wireless monitor, which monitors wireless and USB connections being able to be given a value as tarif. Letting you know how much you spend that way.

DOes anyone know of a piece of software that does the same for SMS´s and actual calls. Where you can assign a specific amount depending on what kind of number you dial? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I am also looking for a (good) program for this. I have tried like two or three. No one have worked for me. I think they all are complicated and since my English is not the best, I can not understand the programs fully. Look at this category on Softpedia. But does anybody know about a good program for this? I have a simpe plan: 0,79 pr min, 0,39 pr sms, start up fee 0,59kr. I have also 140kr I ca use as I want (is subtracted on each bill). I have never understood how to implement this into the program, and I need this kind of software to achieve a bill of 0,0NOK :)

Edited by Marcys