09/Feb 1.7 - MoDaCo Custom ROM - Stock T-Mobile Style (now with online kitchen)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xangma
I've upgraded to the 1.7 ROM. Why does it say REBOOT REQUIRED? I've rebooted at least three times since the upgrade.

post-621464-1268420916_thumb.png

You only need to read that message once, and do what it says ... after that you do not need to reboot anymore.

Guest siliconmeadow
You only need to read that message once, and do what it says ... after that you do not need to reboot anymore.

So it remains there permanently even after a reboot?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Theme Ishere

Hello everyone

First post, first annoying question..sorry about that!

I switched to this custom rom (version 1.7) yesterday (and am quite happy with it!!). The only thing I found out was: Since yesterday setcpu didn't work anymore. Just crashed all the time and i couldn't change any settings (it didn't let my open the app).

So I deleted it to install it again, but sadly it refused to be installed again. So, here is my question: Is that a common problem? Am I too stupid? Have I overlooked the answer in one of the previous posts? And when will we see Steve Jobs holding an Android phone in his hand?

Thanks in advance

Ben

Ouch, I am stupid! Problem solved!!!

Edited by Theme Ishere

• 3 weeks later...
Guest batch_2001

Oh, updated the pulse to use this rom. Other than the repair ext issue it looks good thus far except.....

I changed to this rom because I wanted to purchase an app called "record it". I think this was hidden in Maret from the stock rom because it was marked as "protected".

I amtold this custom rom basically pretends to be another device when in market to get round the issue. So far so good.

I now see the app when I search for it. I paid for the app and went to download it. But I get "The requested item could not be found" when it tried to download it.

So what is going on?!!?!?!? Is the ROM only partly fixing the hidden protected apps issue?

Guest batch_2001

OK, got it installed! It was in "my downloads" in market marked as purchased. I long held the entry and selected "details" and installed from there. Not sure why this worked when selecting the same app from the same place with a short tap didn't. But its all good now:)