settings

Guest roisagi

Guest ktulu3388

To disable Touchwiz interface, go to the programs menu->Settings->General Settings->IU Samsung Touchwiz and disable it.

After, to go to sounds and notifications go as WM usual: Start->Settings->Personal->Sounds and Notifications.

Hope it helps.

Guest roisagi
To disable Touchwiz interface, go to the programs menu->Settings->General Settings->IU Samsung Touchwiz and disable it.

After, to go to sounds and notifications go as WM usual: Start->Settings->Personal->Sounds and Notifications.

Hope it helps.

after disabling touchwiz - still no good - touchwiz remains...

Guest da_mafkeez
after disabling touchwiz - still no good - touchwiz remains...

after disabling the touchwizUI go to start > settings > today > items > unmark the samsung widgetplus

click ok and u're done.

Guest roisagi
after disabling the touchwizUI go to start > settings > today > items > unmark the samsung widgetplus

click ok and u're done.

the point is, i am unable to disable touchwiz..

in addition - i discovered another issue:

some menues are not displayed in touwiz mode, but in the regular winmo 6.1 mode (such as regional settings for example).

there - it is almost impossible to naviagte betweeen the tiny menues - because the device does not have a joystick or arrows...

this is very annoying..

the point is, i am unable to disable touchwiz..

in addition - i discovered another issue:

some menues are not displayed in touwiz mode, but in the regular winmo 6.1 mode (such as regional settings for example).

there - it is almost impossible to naviagte betweeen the tiny menues - because the device does not have a joystick or arrows...

this is very annoying..

Top right corner, I think you'll find something quite usefull... Sytlus...

• 2 weeks later...