"Take Screenshot" option on What the Doodle!?

Guest raburgess

Guest raburgess

I had installed an app earlier today called "What the Doodle!?" (if you haven't already downlaoded it, do so, it is the most entertaining app so far IMO) and during the game if you press the menu key an option comes up to take a screenshot, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work as was left with a picture of a blank white screenshot in the albums folder. Has anyone got it working? Would this be able to be used in a similar way to the iphone "screenshot" function, perhaps maybe in a seperate app?

Edited by raburgess

I had installed an app earlier today called "What the Doodle!?" (if you haven't already downlaoded it, do so, it is the most entertaining app so far IMO) and during the game if you press the menu key an option comes up to take a screenshot, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work as was left with a picture of a blank white screenshot in the albums folder. Has anyone got it working? Would this be able to be used in a similar way to the iphone "screenshot" function, perhaps maybe in a seperate app?

i made good experience using "shootme" or "picme" from the market.

Guest raburgess
Was that from my Tweet? :(

P

Yes it was, thanks to you it looks like my dissertation will be going dwn the pan :)

Edited by raburgess

Yes it was, thanks to you it looks like my dissertation will be going dwn the pan :)

just been playing this for the last hour, well addictive - good banter too. They've just took the server down for maintenance booooooooo

just been playing this for the last hour, well addictive - good banter too. They've just took the server down for maintenance booooooooo

Can someone tell me how you type and answer quickly without obscuring the screen with the full screen keyboard

Guest raburgess
It's hard without a hardware keyboard, but voice support is in there and i'm working on getting it flawless on MCR...

P

I think it should be the official Modaco Rom game, kind of like Teeter is to the official Hero rom.

Actually not to bad with soft keyboard. It was lag that was making me slow. When I switched to wifi I was no slower than other players. What a great game though! Shame it doesn't work so well on 3g. Stops it from being a a play anywhere game.