i8000 HTC Teeter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest metalmanicman

Well done..!

Thank you guys, everyone who had a hand in this, for this great App Mod.

As an added bonus the cab contains a cool dll thingy (as mentioned earlier in the thread), that allows Seismo, Shootme and hdWobble to work also.

(hdWobble is not perfect. For best result, set cpu to high performance).

I could not get these games (or the original Teeter I was using previously on i900) to work before this.

I suspect it may be the cure for any other motion sensitive games that aren't working properly on our devices.

Stoked...!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Conquistador414

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong here. I installed it and another version that I found. In both the motion was reversed from right to left. I uninstalled and made sure the dll was gone. I reinstalled. Same problem. Is no one else having this issue?

Guest the sandman
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong here. I installed it and another version that I found. In both the motion was reversed from right to left. I uninstalled and made sure the dll was gone. I reinstalled. Same problem. Is no one else having this issue?

im having the same problem. up and down sensors work fine, but left and right sensors are reversed. any one know how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rapid81
anyone make a new version of this based off TP2/HD2?

I tried, but I could not patch the .exe. I tried to contact with the creator of this version, but he did not respond.

Edited by Rapid81

• 1 month later...
Guest backarelli
im having the same problem. up and down sensors work fine, but left and right sensors are reversed. any one know how to fix this?

Has anyone managed to solve this problem. The B-7610, when I want and to calibrate the sensor, it goes counter than normal.