( NOT SPAM ) [ALL] Themes for Iconsoft p.h.o.n.e.x. 2.x

Guest moxycalt

Guest Wildman3064132
you can use that one for wqvga.....

Are you asking is it WQVGA? If so I would say yes because 3nrico themes are usually made for that resolution because he appears to have a Omnia i900 according to his profile.. Also any one with WVGA device I have almost completed images to post a WVGA Build

UPDATE: Added WVGA build for any users needing a quality rebuild,,, Download at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1...mp;postcount=81

RedlineWVGAVGARebuild-1.png

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest kennethchia

I also would like to have that one, where did you find that theme because it is a nice one.

hi wildman3064132 :( thanks for sharing .i got small problem why the first contact number 012 can't see !!!

Guest Wildman3064132
hi wildman3064132 got small problem !!!

Sorry but I don't have a WQVGA device and didn't create images so I cant view the exact issue so please give description with issue so I can identify issue and see what I can do... Photos are unclear and is a bit hard to figure errors from information just being marked through ... Also what version of P.H.O.N.E.X.

Here is screen shot of my WVGA build, I might look at rebuilding theme completely with my images but I still need to know if the build version or theme itself is your issue... And for record I do realize the second buttons text on the in call menu is off, that is due to the version change and layout but I am working on correcting...

Screen01-5.pngScreen04-3.png

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest kennethchia
Sorry but I don't have a WQVGA device and didn't create images so I cant view the exact issue so please give description with issue so I can identify issue and see what I can do... Photos are unclear and is a bit hard to figure errors from information just being marked through ... Also what version of P.H.O.N.E.X.

Here is screen shot of my WVGA build, I might look at rebuilding theme completely with my images but I still need to know if the build version or theme itself is your issue... And for record I do realize the second buttons text on the in call menu is off, that is due to the version change and layout but I am working on correcting...

Screen01-5.pngScreen04-3.png

wildman3064132 :( never mind,i using back redline phonex2. thanks :( sorry for my bad english

my phonex2.2 version

Edited by kennethchia

Guest Wildman3064132
wildman3064132 :( never mind,i using back redline phonex2. thanks :( sorry for my bad english

my phonex2.2 version

Cant understand the change in theme file, because on the test file all I changed was the text color and didnt touch any of the other files, confusing the other images was effected, I have made many themes and I am still wondering what cause the issue, so the text on the IN CALL screen isn't showing the double text on original post?

I think I just figured out the issue that I was missing, I changed the wrong images, didnt realize that the screen shot was from the quick search menu not just the contacts menu, those images are located in another area.... I think I can fix that for you, I will look into it later when I get off work... Check Back tomorrow, I may have something for you

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest kennethchia
Cant understand the change in theme file, because on the test file all I changed was the text color and didnt touch any of the other files, confusing the other images was effected, I have made many themes and I am still wondering what cause the issue, so the text on the IN CALL screen isn't showing the double text on original post?

I think I just figured out the issue that I was missing, I changed the wrong images, didnt realize that the screen shot was from the quick search menu not just the contacts menu, those images are located in another area.... I think I can fix that for you, I will look into it later when I get off work... Check Back tomorrow, I may have something for you

my friends ,thanks you very much :)

Guest lsherif

Hi Wildman,

Really great themes your are doing over here, can i ask you for a Minimal dialer for WQVGA to be all in White please.

Thanks in advance.

Guest kennethchia
Please try this one and report if there is any change...

hi wildman3064132 :) can u help me changer caller contact text color to white color can't see ? thanks your hard work :) sorry for my bad english

Edited by kennethchia

Guest Wildman3064132
hi wildman3064132 :) can u help me changer caller contact text color to white color can't see ? thanks your hard work :) sorry for my bad english

Ok I am getting that you want yours to look like my WVGA version, to make it easy on me I will simply rebuild the theme with my images and repost later...

Hi Wildman,

Really great themes your are doing over here, can i ask you for a Minimal dialer for WQVGA to be all in White please.

Thanks in advance.

I am unsure what you mean by a all white Minimal Dialer theme, that theme is almost all white now, if you give more information I can look if its possible but I am not sure if I will have the time because since I do not have a WQVGA device I usually have to build WVGA images and then downscale images because this seems to be the easier way that I can get a WQVGA theme to function correctly because if the images are not sized correctly some buttons wont function. But still give more information and I will see what can be done..

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest Wildman3064132

It appears I am not going to figure this one out, I usually can figure the files out easily but I have looked over images in the original WQVGA version of this theme and it appears the original files are not following the formats that I am use to for a WQVGA theme, its actually really strange because I cant figure out if the designer did something unique with images or if the difference is because it was created with a P.H.O.N.E.X 2.0 theme builder,,, And since I have no way of trouble shooting this resolution I cant help anymore sorry.. Maybe 3nric0 at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=543821 can help you more since you are using his original file...

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest lsherif
Ok I am getting that you want yours to look like my WVGA version, to make it easy on me I will simply rebuild the theme with my images and repost later...

I am unsure what you mean by a all white Minimal Dialer theme, that theme is almost all white now, if you give more information I can look if its possible but I am not sure if I will have the time because since I do not have a WQVGA device I usually have to build WVGA images and then downscale images because this seems to be the easier way that I can get a WQVGA theme to function correctly because if the images are not sized correctly some buttons wont function. But still give more information and I will see what can be done..

Wildman,

All i am asking a similar theme to your WVGA to work on our Omnia , i know that it is in white but needs also the the screen of the mute button, speaker button, contacts, etc..... to be also in white as it is black in your WVGA version.

If this is possible i would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Guest BARBOSS
That is 1 nice skin brother but in russian, can u make 1 in english plz?

:) Unfortunately, I do not have time for this. This international skin ...

In drawing it is visible:

1275930635.png

Edited by BARBOSS

Guest Alien-Tech

OFF TOPIC:

I have not found it. It is my taskbar for my ROM. :)

Actually I figured that out after I visited your original site. Man you have skills and taste I must say.

Is this taskbar meant to be shared or it's for personal use only? Will you be coking in ENG also?

TOPIC:

I like that Phone.X theme also and I can even read Cyrillic but for people not needing I think they could be distracting.

Thank you for your contributions in any case!

Guest BARBOSS
Is this taskbar meant to be shared or it's for personal use only? Will you be coking in ENG also?
Taskbar it is not made still completely. I share it later when I will make definitively. Unfortunately, there is no time for English version Rom.