USB Driver for Windows 7

Guest tino 123

Guest tino 123

Hi there,

im a little deperate here. I guess I digged tghrough the entire android web community looking for a usb driver for my brand new Pulse. Nothing. One guy mentioned that there aint any drivers for the huawei / win7 yet but it still didnt seem to bother him at all. Well. It bothers me. A lot.

Guess I have to become more active in order to solve this.

Enough said, maybe one of you guys can answer some of my questions:

Is there a way to hook up the pulse to win7? ie. drivers?

Would it be possible to use the android usb drivers that come with the sdk? (if so, wouldnt know which inf belongs to what device instance in the device manager list)

I'd love to use the modaco custom rom on my pulse, if i cant get the drivers installed - is there another way to get that done?

( i am assuming the 'install-superboot-windows.bat' / fastboot stuff uses the usb system driver for communication to the phone..)

Any help, hints, advise much appreciated!

Happy Sunday!

Tino

Guest tino 123
Hi there,

im a little deperate here. I guess I digged tghrough the entire android web community looking for a usb driver for my brand new Pulse. Nothing. One guy mentioned that there aint any drivers for the huawei / win7 yet but it still didnt seem to bother him at all. Well. It bothers me. A lot.

Guess I have to become more active in order to solve this.

Enough said, maybe one of you guys can answer some of my questions:

Is there a way to hook up the pulse to win7? ie. drivers?

Would it be possible to use the android usb drivers that come with the sdk? (if so, wouldnt know which inf belongs to what device instance in the device manager list)

I'd love to use the modaco custom rom on my pulse, if i cant get the drivers installed - is there another way to get that done?

( i am assuming the 'install-superboot-windows.bat' / fastboot stuff uses the usb system driver for communication to the phone..)

Any help, hints, advise much appreciated!

Happy Sunday!

Tino

Damned. I searched virtually anywhere but didnt go through this forum carefully enough.

Thanks to "Pulseowner" I finally found the drivers in the pc suite folder. I mean where elese would I look first. Stupid me.

Thx for this forum anyway. Lets go and get some custom rom on this lil boy.

~cheers

Guest colonel_butt
Damned. I searched virtually anywhere but didnt go through this forum carefully enough.

Thanks to "Pulseowner" I finally found the drivers in the pc suite folder. I mean where elese would I look first. Stupid me.

Thx for this forum anyway. Lets go and get some custom rom on this lil boy.

~cheers

unfortunately does not seem to work with windows 7 64bit ....

Guest tino 123
unfortunately does not seem to work with windows 7 64bit ....

Hm. It does the trick here. Well. Didnt test a lot. The PC Suite shows a connected phone. Though couldnt sync yet as I dont have Outlook (guess that's the only acceptable source for it)

ADb certainly lacks functionality due to the unknown device id which is discussed in several other posts..