How do u disable the touchpal keyboard

Guest phucte

Hmmmm i sorta don't like that keyboard

1) There no like feedback on the keyboard unlike the android keyboard or HTC ones

2) Man, its like pink :P

I tried to put HTC keyboard on and it installed but I can't enable it / dis-enable the touchpal keyboard.

O can someone pls.. make a custom rom that unbranded :D with out the pink

and also muti-touch is badly needed on this phone , as i can press more than one key at a time on the keyboard :lol:

Thanks ;)

Guest Pulseowner
Hmmmm i sorta don't like that keyboard

1) There no like feedback on the keyboard unlike the android keyboard or HTC ones

2) Man, its like pink :P

I tried to put HTC keyboard on and it installed but I can't enable it / dis-enable the touchpal keyboard.

O can someone pls.. make a custom rom that unbranded :D with out the pink

and also muti-touch is badly needed on this phone , as i can press more than one key at a time on the keyboard :lol:

Thanks ;)

Long press in the text entry window will get you the option to change to the android keyboard. And yes, it's far better with less lag and also the vibrate option if you activate it in the settings menu.

HTH.

Guest Jedipottsy
Long press in the text entry window will get you the option to change to the android keyboard. And yes, it's far better with less lag and also the vibrate option if you activate it in the settings menu.

HTH.

nice the only thing that was putting me off buying a pulse was the keyboard but if you can change it then awesome, im definately getting one. One more question do you know how much Ram and Rom storage there is on the device and is there an internal 2GB? if so could this be used for A2SD?

Guest Pulseowner
nice the only thing that was putting me off buying a pulse was the keyboard but if you can change it then awesome, im definately getting one. One more question do you know how much Ram and Rom storage there is on the device and is there an internal 2GB? if so could this be used for A2SD?

Have a look here for the specs

http://www.geekwithlaptop.com/t-mobile-pul...e-specification

HTH.

Thank you very much :D how the keyboard is better :P

How all that i hope will happen soon is that someone is going to make a custom for the pulse that's 1.6 and without that pink and branding ;)

and muit-touch if they have the time :lol:

There is 128 mb ram in the pulse and 256 mb Rom which around 92mb you can use for apps but u can use a custom rom to make make apps run on the included 2GB sd card :D

and the HTC keyboard works very well with the pulse :P

1.6 anyone????? ;)

Edited by phucte