SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest jeffrey2000

I will make a new topic soon about WiMo themes (like I had on the i900 section).

But here's a preview of my new WM7 Hybrid WVGA theme, this will (soon) work on I800 and other WVGA screens near you :D

post-346680-1260274125_thumb.pngpost-346680-1260274132_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest bennyx8903

Looks great, but just can't help but wonder, why aren't u using an iphone instead? i use windows mobile mostly because the today screen is the way it is (spb ms, tf3d, etc)

Here are some of my screenshots. I am using S2U2 with samsung green smoke background and replacement clock, iPhone Today v1.3 as launcher and Resco Contacts for Contact, SMS, Call Cistory, dialler etc. I made quite a few custom icons for iPhone Today including some for Samsung applications. Still got some more to make :D

post-592942-1259999500_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999258_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999271_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999288_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999298_thumb.jpg

post-592942-1259999317_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999327_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999339_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1260000044_thumb.jpgpost-592942-1259999362_thumb.jpg

Guest dgmorland
Looks great, but just can't help but wonder, why aren't u using an iphone instead? i use windows mobile mostly because the today screen is the way it is (spb ms, tf3d, etc)

Like you, I want freedom to do what I want with my device including changing the UI to SPB MS, Titanium, iPhoneToday TF3D etc. You don't get that flexibility on an iPhone and an iPhone has substandard hardware in many ways (camera, memory expansion, screen res and AMOLED etc). Also the O2 is a lot cheaper for me Thats why I dont want an iPhone. The good thing about the iPhone is the nice UI and consistency which is a bit lacking in WinMo. I have been experimenting with various UIs. I tried SPB Mobile Shell which was quite nice apart from not leaving much memory for running apps, also tried Titanium with lots of different plugins. At the moment I am using iPhone today as the launcher because its low overhead and looks good. Maybe when a cooked ROM that has what I want without the bloat is available I will go back to SPB MS. I am not quite at the stage of changing my UI like I pick which shirt to wear each day :D

Guest serverxeon
did u mean the 5 row icon? if yes, look here

where do u install the cab to?

i tried on both DEVICE and MY STORAGE both dont yield any changes after soft reset.

running IL2.

Guest dgmorland
Here's mine. After using iPhone for some time, just found it fits my style ;)

67452421.png

Looks good. What are you using for this screen layout with weather? And how did you get the 5 icons at the bottom - is this an addon to iPhoneToday?

Guest wiggy6230
what tweaks may i ask? i have that TF3D but i cant seem to change the bg and your icons are dif

Hi,

Everything Ive done is contained within the forum at the link I posted.

The background can be found at post 233 in this forum.

All credit to the originators.

Wiggy

I will make a new topic soon about WiMo themes (like I had on the i900 section).

But here's a preview of my new WM7 Hybrid WVGA theme, this will (soon) work on I800 and other WVGA screens near you ;)

post-346680-1260274125_thumb.pngpost-346680-1260274132_thumb.png

Hi how did you make your top bar and buttom bar glassy/glossy look? mine is flat black.

Guest wittanny
Looks good. What are you using for this screen layout with weather? And how did you get the 5 icons at the bottom - is this an addon to iPhoneToday?

No, mine is not iPhoneToday. It's UltimateLaunch which I always stick to it. You can slide up or down (gesture) to launch some programs on each page as well.

Another good part of it, you can have a combination of today plug-ins or shortcuts on the same page unlike iPhoneToday. Mine is the combination of UltimateLaunch and PhoneEx (the five bottom buttons). On weather page, it's the combination of three today-plugin i.e. HomeScreenPlusPlus, WeatherPanel and PhoneEx.

Edited by wittanny

Pretty much all s2u2 customizations should be put in the s2u2\gfx folder. If you have a theme file (.s2u2) you don't have to copy it but can load it from anywhere using the s2u2 settings menu.

Guest mightymouse1045
No, mine is not iPhoneToday. It's UltimateLaunch which I always stick to it. You can slide up or down (gesture) to launch some programs on each page as well.

Another good part of it, you can have a combination of today plug-ins or shortcuts on the same page unlike iPhoneToday. Mine is the combination of UltimateLaunch and PhoneEx (the five bottom buttons). On weather page, it's the combination of three today-plugin i.e. HomeScreenPlusPlus, WeatherPanel and PhoneEx.

What is your memory usage like with this launcher app? Also how did you get the time and battery to display at the same time in the taskbar? Can you do this so it shows the time and also the image instead of battery %?

Guest wittanny
What is your memory usage like with this launcher app? Also how did you get the time and battery to display at the same time in the taskbar? Can you do this so it shows the time and also the image instead of battery %?

This launcher is far less memory consumption compared to many other launchers. In fact you don't even see its process running with Dotfred taskmanager.

Both time and battery percentage are shown by using "pBar"' a free task manager app which you can select to show only time or also something else e.g. battery percentage, free memory, date. Battery bar on top is also selectable.