SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest yshaikh01
Looks nice. How did you change the font?

I had to edit the cpr files to use Gothic Century instead of Tahoma. Also Titanium Weather uses Segoe UI which also needs to be changed in the cpr files. I have attached the font I use which you need to copy into the windows directory.

Gothic.zip

Guest gchris7
I had to edit the cpr files to use Gothic Century instead of Tahoma. Also Titanium Weather uses Segoe UI which also needs to be changed in the cpr files. I have attached the font I use which you need to copy into the windows directory.

Thank you very much.

Well here is mine with the new text ;)

post-611355-1260810159_thumb.png

Guest yshaikh01
Thank you very much.

That looks very nice indeed, how did you get the weather icon to show?

Thanks

Edited by yshaikh01

Guest gchris7
That looks very nice indeed, how did you get the weather icon to show?

Thanks

Replace those lines on your splugin cpr.

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="60">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="20" Top="8" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="95" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="voicemail">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

Guest yshaikh01
Replace those lines on your splugin cpr.

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="60">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="20" Top="8" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="95" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Century Gothic" FontSize="16" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="voicemail">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

Thanks ;)

Guest the_KIT
Thank you very much.

Wow...tt's nice! ;) ...mind showing your code to make the calendar event show on the panel when it's not selected like yours too?

Guest sys_error
Wow...tt's nice! ;) ...mind showing your code to make the calendar event show on the panel when it's not selected like yours too?

Replace those lines on your splugin or titanium cpr.

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="110">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<!--<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="110" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

</Text>-->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="200" Height="110" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

</Text>

<!-- Text 1: appointment -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="210" Top="8" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<!-- Text 2: appointment_date -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="210" Top="38" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<!-- Text 3: appointment_location -->

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="210" Top="68" Width="470" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="7" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Edited by sys_error