SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest gchris7
Wow...tt's nice! ;) ...mind showing your code to make the calendar event show on the panel when it's not selected like yours too?

Its Cappointments(windows default) not Scalendar. It was like that from the beginning, i didn't change anything (just font).

Is there a way to choose which your starting panel will be? I mean as default the top panel is your starting one after unlocking screen. Is there a way to make it start with the middle panel?

Edited by gchris7

Guest the_KIT
Its Cappointments(windows default) not Scalendar. It was like that from the beginning, i didn't change anything (just font).

Is there a way to choose which your starting panel will be? I mean as default the top panel is your starting one after unlocking screen. Is there a way to make it start with the middle panel?

arrhh...i see! Does anyone noe how to show the appointments like tt in the Cappointments for Scalendar?

Oh yea! I wish it could start in the middle too!

Guest plombos
I'll start posting my current settings:

SPB mobile shell 3.5 + MH-Widgedts + MSkip ProPlus Ultimate Elegance + iPhone style icons

screen02j.pngscreen04na.png

screen06pu.pngscreen08u.png

Hi! How did you get these beautiful icons?

Could you explain a bit how to get this screen step by step, please.

I've got Ireflect Icons as png files but I don't know how to change them!!!

Guest yshaikh01
arrhh...i see! Does anyone noe how to show the appointments like tt in the Cappointments for Scalendar?

Oh yea! I wish it could start in the middle too!

If you use the CClock Panel rather than the SClock Panel than it will default to wherever you put the CClock panel. Also when you press the hangup key it will also default to the CClock Panel.

Guest the_KIT
If you use the CClock Panel rather than the SClock Panel than it will default to wherever you put the CClock panel. Also when you press the hangup key it will also default to the CClock Panel.

Hey...u're right! Thanks alot! Looks like it's samsung who missed out some minor details when the code their splugins... sighz...

Guest gchris7

Thanks for the tip!

Only bad thing is that Cclock links to windows alarm page. ;)

Guest yshaikh01
Thanks for the tip!

Only bad thing is that Cclock links to windows alarm page. ;)

Ahh, but you can change the left soft key to open Samsung Alarm. If you change SK2URL for CClock in the registry (or use the brilliant CHome editor) to point to the samsung alarm than you can tap the Clock -> Windows Alarm, Tap left soft key -> Sansumg Alarm.

Guest gchris7
Ahh, but you can change the left soft key to open Samsung Alarm. If you change SK2URL for CClock in the registry (or use the brilliant CHome editor) to point to the samsung alarm than you can tap the Clock -> Windows Alarm, Tap left soft key -> Sansumg Alarm.

I found an other solution.

You can edit this path on the registry: HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/msclock. Replace the clock.exe with "\windows\tclock.exe" on string 1. You can do that for the calendar aswell. Works like a charm. ;)

Guest the_KIT
I found an other solution.

You can edit this path on the registry: HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/msclock. Replace the clock.exe with "\windows\tclock.exe" on string 1. You can do that for the calendar aswell. Works like a charm. ;)

Oh boy! U're right! Thanks! ;) Mind mentioning more explicitly how to change that for the calendar?

Guest gchris7
Oh boy! U're right! Thanks! ;) Mind mentioning more explicitly how to change that for the calendar?

HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/MSCALENDAR

You need to replace: :MSPOUTLOOK calendar with: "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next

P.S. With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next it takes you to the current day.

With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /all it takes you to your next appointment.

With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /new it takes you to the appointment creation screen

Choose one...

Guest asus535

The files in the first post contain VGA: StartMenu_GridScene_480x640.cpr and StartMenu_GridScene_640x480.cpr

I had to manually edit those files for 4 colon

In case of you need to return to 3 columns, I am including both of them

did u mean the 5 row icon? if yes, look here

4_colon.rar

3_colon.rar

Guest the_KIT

HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/MSCALENDAR

You need to replace: :MSPOUTLOOK calendar with: "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next

P.S. With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /next it takes you to the current day.

With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /all it takes you to your next appointment.

With "\windows\tcalendar.exe" /new it takes you to the appointment creation screen

Choose one...

Guest fireymint
Here's mine. After using iPhone for some time, just found it fits my style ;)

66594520.png

67452421.png

hey how did you arrange those 3 plugin so nicely? i tried installing all 3 but it turns out a mess on the today screen..pmed you.

sorry, can you show me how to get my today screen like yours? newbie here

Hi Xanden, that Himalton watch wall paper, does it's clock tick according to time?

If yes, can you give the download?

Thks

Hi Xanden, that Himalton watch wall paper, does it's clock tick according to time?

If yes, can you give the download?

Thks

Yes, it does go according to time. Only the date shown on the watch is not working..

It is for S2U2 application.

Just finished a new set of hour, min and second hands.

Screen008-3.png

download the file and replace the clockA in the S2U2 folder..

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zeqnw4lzya

if you need a black wallpaper (480x800), you can download below..

post-586834-1261118158_thumb.jpg

Yes, it does go according to time. Only the date shown on the watch is not working..

It is for S2U2 application.

Just finished a new set of hour, min and second hands.

Screen008-3.png

download the file and replace the clockA in the S2U2 folder..

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zeqnw4lzya

if you need a black wallpaper (480x800), you can download below..

Thk Xanden.

Now in China cannot download from Mediafire. Will do it when back in Sg early next month.

Thank you.

Guest smokiedabong

SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 + S2U2 + tPRO_for_S2U2 and just started to build some custom icons

new.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

LE: Finished customizing Spam alert Spam alert

Screen05.jpgScreen06.jpg

Edited by smokiedabong

Guest chan0458
Here is my screeenshots ;)

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

Hi,

Would like to know what keyboard you are using for your UI and how to include the clock at the lockscreen and the taskbar.