SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest darkworldzz

yea.. how do you change the lock screen?? i pressed on the lock screen a number of times and no menu comes out...(i pressed lock screen in samsung settings tho)

or do i have to enable windows settings and add it through the windows settings??

Edited by darkworldzz

Here is my screeenshots :D

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

Bro.. Power for you.. I really like your build!!

Guest thebiker

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

etc...

Would you be so kind to share yor rom? :P WM 6.5.1 Build 23420!!

:P Minimalistic approach :D

CHome editor -- SText replaced by CText, SMessaging replaced by CMessaging, others removed,

Schedule takes you directly do Samsung Calendar

post-345332-1256566570_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rdy2Go

Guest emperorben
Oh, and emperorben I love the customizations you did to titanium :D While I do like to spend time tinkering with WM, I somehow don't have the patience to set up titanium >_<

Tell me about it, man. It was tedious having to go through the XML coding of the titanium files. I'm glad i have got it over with and managed to customise titanium to my liking. If you havn't, you can enjoy the fruits of my labour here. :P

Guest emperorben

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

Patched backlight driver

etc...

Hi Sorg, can you provide the link/source for the ezInput that can be used on Omnia 2? Been searching for the one you are using. Btw, your lock screen is cool!

Guest John Peers

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Patched backlight driver

etc...

:P  What is your rom version? Was it pre-installed when you bought the phone?

Guest tacchan23

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Patched backlight driver

etc...

The keyboard in your screens is some mods you made to the Samsung keyboard in your ROM? or is it some 3rd party program?

Guest tRAILeRZ
Hi Sorg, can you provide the link/source for the ezInput that can be used on Omnia 2? Been searching for the one you are using. Btw, your lock screen is cool!

Yeah, I'm interested too.. found ezinput but it seems not to work with non-HTC ROMs. How'd you get it to work?

Tell me about it, man. It was tedious having to go through the XML coding of the titanium files. I'm glad i have got it over with and managed to customise titanium to my liking. If you havn't, you can enjoy the fruits of my labour here. smile.gif

I'll definitely be looking thru the guide when a new rom becomes available for flashing :D Or when I get tired of resco (or when it actulaly expires or something) heh.

If this is true, is the first cooked rom and he don't share to us. Not good dry.gif

I remember Sorg being unhappy with secany for not sharing rom last time. I'm sure sorg will release it sometime soon if we ask, I think he likes sharing.

Guest tacchan23
I remember Sorg being unhappy with secany for not sharing rom last time. I'm sure sorg will release it sometime soon if we ask, I think he likes sharing.

Maybe he just need more testing... even Secany made us wait alot for testing official Samsung ROMs^^ I guess a cooked rom for a new device is a lot more troublesome and REALLY needs some time for testing

My screenshots are from cooked ROM.

I have no plans to release it. Especially it violates Modaco rules about content of ROM.

This is purely for my own use with my private settings, keys and so on.

Also, from time i had ASUS P525 and P750 i've understood how people are rude.

So, from that time i'm cooking exctlisively for myself.

And by the way, this topic has name "SHOW YOUR DISPLAY", not "gimme too".

So, let's focus on subject of topic.

emperorben

i don't know is there any cab in internet for HTC Topaz ezInput. I've downloaded Topaz ROM and simple grabed it from there.

There are many Topaz ROMs available in XDA-Dev forum.

powser

I remember Sorg being unhappy with secany for not sharing rom last time.

please learn how to read and don't tell untrue.

Edited by sorg

powser

please learn how to read and don't tell untrue.

Ok, thanks for telling everyone you're not gonna share. Sorry for thinking that you were unhappy with secany last time, unfortunately you have deleted the posts so I can't go back to learn how to read it anymore.

Guest bobobird

Sorg - as you said your cooked rom contains your own stuff. Right should not be released.

How about the releasing the tools for doing our own ? That would make lots of people more then happy. Yes ?

Ok, thanks for telling everyone you're not gonna share. Sorry for thinking that you were unhappy with secany last time, unfortunately you have deleted the posts so I can't go back to learn how to read it anymore.

i didn't delete any of my posts. May be moderator did this or admin. I know, you wanna put everything on me.

That's why i don't release any ROMs anymore. You are good when you do everything hungry user wants. And if something you didn't, then infernal blame will strike you. People are rude.

So learn how to cook. Make your own tools and kitchen and you will get what you want. May be then you will understand how much time and effort it requires.

Guest John Peers
Sorg - as you said your cooked rom contains your own stuff. Right should not be released.

How about the releasing the tools for doing our own ? That would make lots of people more then happy. Yes ?

+1000

Sorg, Please learn to us how to cook our own roms. :D  

Edited by John Peers

i didn't delete any of my posts. May be moderator did this or admin. I know, you wanna put everything on me.

That's why i don't release any ROMs anymore. You are good when you do everything hungry user wants. And if something you didn't, then infernal blame will strike you. People are rude.

So learn how to cook. Make your own tools and kitchen and you will get what you want. May be then you will understand how much time and effort it requires.

" I know, you wanna put everything on me. " <-- I am not accusing you of anything. I am not gonna be rude if you don't release or anything, I accept your opinions totally. Sorry if you're somehow offended??

I have no doubt it is hard to make kitchen and do cooking.

Edited by powser

Guest MiRo31285
Excuse me? Why are you scolding me? All I said is I vaguely remember that you were upset people don't release official 6.5 roms last time when secany mentioned he has IJ1. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry. I didn't even accuse you of anything!

COULD YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND POST CABS WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP US OR NO?????????????

QUOTE(powser @ Oct 26 2009, 21:37) post_snapback.gifExcuse me? Why are you scolding me? All I said is I vaguely remember that you were upset people don't release official 6.5 roms last time when secany mentioned he has IJ1. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry. I didn't even accuse you of anything!

COULD YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND POST CABS WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP US OR NO?????????????

Uhm, I edited my post already. I thought he was angry with me or something.