SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest insane73
Do you actually have that running on omnia 2?

Yes. Smooth, attractive, and more functional as it is so customizable. It does take a bit of setting up and a lot of google searches to figure out, but so worth it. Once you get the basic rules..easy.

Guest azza6

Can you give me a REALLY quick run through of how it all works? Is it similiar to Titanium just selecting it on the "Whats On Today Screen" option?

Guest insane73

No it is a program called wisbar active desktop.

costs 10 bucks but has 10 day trial.

I do believe it is not associated with today screen as its whol;e, but can have functionality with the today screen. The setup I have is how I like it, but wisbar is FAR more customizable than what I have. You can make multiple pages. All I have is the page viewed above and a lock screen with audio controls. Check out the link above and here here and here for more info. There is only one WVGA version that I know of...here

Edited by insane73

Guest jebise

insane73

dude thats amazing,

can you just upload what you have there. withe the trial of WAD? i just want to try it out with what you have before i start customzing it myself.

Guest insane73

the lock screen is actually a "mock" lock screen. It is just another page that can be deleted, turned off, or used as well as Throttle lock. Not sure about s2u2

we should probably take this to here

Edited by insane73

Guest jebise
How do I upload what I have?

can't you just copy the files you got on the phone, and give us some gudiance to install it. I really want to try it out just the way you got it looks prefect.

Guest insane73

I will post a link in my original post after I get it all together. There is not really a good tut around that I could find, but I will do one up with the files. I have only had this for 1 day so I am no pro on the details. I will however do what I can.

Edit:

Go Here for my files and links ect..

Edited by insane73

Guest Vostradamus

Got a bit bored with my old layout, so I thought of changing it a bit :)

Here's my current main screen:

screen02qo.png

lol I love cats, can't you tell? ;)

Edited by Vostradamus

Guest msra6la2

here are pictures showing what my display looks like, plain and simple Touchwiz 2.0 interface with Widget Plus UI

post-494929-1269532550_thumb.png

post-494929-1269532564_thumb.png

Edited by msra6la2

here are pictures showing what my display looks like, plain and simple Touchwiz 2.0 interface with Widget Plus UI

post-494929-1269532564_thumb.png

Can you share Your mainmenu.exe whit Us ?