SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest weinhart
Here's mine... Nothing major, only changed backgrounds on S2U2 and Titanium.

Screen02-3.pngScreen01-1.png

hi bro, care to share how u add so many list of menus on the right pic?

i believe you are using windows default for your today screen. im using it too but i dun hav menus such as applications, comm manager, etc etc.

how do you add em in?

Guest monyozt
hi bro, care to share how u add so many list of menus on the right pic?

i believe you are using windows default for your today screen. im using it too but i dun hav menus such as applications, comm manager, etc etc.

how do you add em in?

bro all you need already posted on page 1. read the guide carefully :D

Guest dgmorland
Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

Hi Sorg, can you give any pointers on how to go about modifying Samsung's Black Theme as you mentioned you have done in your customisation? The black theme is niceon the AMOLED screen but a few applications don't display things correctly when you have this black theme selected. Changing to another theme fixes the display problem. I think what you have done to make the gray background will fix this too. Any help on how to go about modifying the theme would be much appreciated.

Guest tacchan23
Hi Sorg, can you give any pointers on how to go about modifying Samsung's Black Theme as you mentioned you have done in your customisation? The black theme is niceon the AMOLED screen but a few applications don't display things correctly when you have this black theme selected. Changing to another theme fixes the display problem. I think what you have done to make the gray background will fix this too. Any help on how to go about modifying the theme would be much appreciated.

A noob question from me... in terms of AMOLED power saving, is there any difference between gray and white? doesn't it need to be black?

Btw, after I emailed SKtools a lot about this issue they releases the new version which works fine with Black theme.

Guest dgmorland
A noob question from me... in terms of AMOLED power saving, is there any difference between gray and white? doesn't it need to be black?

Btw, after I emailed SKtools a lot about this issue they releases the new version which works fine with Black theme.

Yeah, SKTools isone of the apps that doesn't behave nicely with the black theme. Which version has the fix in it?

I think the colour displayed would have an effect on how much power is consumed because most colours require a varying mixture of red, green and blue so all 3 colours would have to be lit to vary degrees (not sure if the samsung screen uses stacked OLED?) - well thats my theory :D. Black definitely is the most efficient since no pixel has to be lit at all. I used to have a N95 before my Omnia II and the battery used to drain quicker than a bathtub with the plug out. The battery in this Omnia II lasts for so long compared to my old phone :P

Guest tacchan23
Yeah, SKTools isone of the apps that doesn't behave nicely with the black theme. Which version has the fix in it?

I think the colour displayed would have an effect on how much power is consumed because most colours require a varying mixture of red, green and blue so all 3 colours would have to be lit to vary degrees (not sure if the samsung screen uses stacked OLED?) - well thats my theory :D . Black definitely is the most efficient since no pixel has to be lit at all. I used to have a N95 before my Omnia II and the battery used to drain quicker than a bathtub with the plug out. The battery in this Omnia II lasts for so long compared to my old phone :P

The latest version on SKtools website is working with Black theme:)

They had really good support service, I explained them the problem and they sent me a couple of beta .exe to test before releasing the fixed version

Guest MaliciousKen

Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

Screen03.jpgScreen04.jpg

Using Touchflo 3D 1.3 by Chainfire and Ginkage.

Changed the tab icons and background to HTC Sense style

Edited by MaliciousKen

Guest DunKnow
Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

Screen03.jpgScreen04.jpg

May i know where did you get your white clock? Thanks!

Guest John Peers
Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

Screen03.jpgScreen04.jpg

How to work the photo tab? I did try to install hotfix and don't work for me.

Guest akirita
Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

Screen03.jpgScreen04.jpg

How have you changed the icons for the tabs? You could upload the file to put them

Thanks

Guest MaliciousKen

My workaround is rather stupid and don't make sense at all.

Accidentally got it to work when trying different album cabs.

I have PM you my method. Hopefully it works for you too.

Cheers!

Guest Stephen Lim
My workaround is rather stupid and don't make sense at all.

Accidentally got it to work when trying different album cabs.

I have PM you my method. Hopefully it works for you too.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks for all your sharing, it helps a lot......

Can you share this "workarround" as well?

Can also PM me if you think sharing here is not suitable.....

Thanks again.

Here 's mine using WAD with my own creation of theme resemble Nokia XpressMusic 5800.

This is so cool, makes me miss my symbian phone that has been collecting dust since i got the i8000!

Guest Blacktaran

My humble Alien Omnia 2:

- Focus on black background to optimize AMOLED

- SPB Mobile Shell 3 lifestyle pages for programs + 5 professional pages for photo gallery,

- Start menu icos arrange into folders because I like structure.

post-593333-1257499927_thumb.jpg

Guest J.S Butran

Thats Great.... Can you please also share the wallpaper. I tried to locate but no success. Also what all programs did we have to install to make TF3D working. Thanks for the share.

Guest almand3000
Here is my screeenshots :)

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

Hey sorg

tell me u r playin wit us this is not on Omnia 2 right or is it photoshop, man u r a genius

I mean comon where did u get dat rom i wish i cud cook like this

that is a build of 6.5.1 right lovely

if u r serious y haven't u shared it with anyone, its sad to know this is possible and m never gonna have this

if u really r serious pls share this rom

but if not also nice work

havent seen anythin better on Omnia 2 yet

Edited by almand3000

Guest tacchan23
Hey sorg

tell me u r playin wit us this is not on Omnia 2 right or is it photoshop

I mean comon where did u get dat rom

that is a build of 6.5.1 right

if u r serious y haven't u shared it with anyone

if u really r serious pls share this rom

if you read the previous posts you'll find out the answer^^