Another Omnia BT problem - Omnia cannot connect to car kit after BT off/on

Guest mikka12

Guest mikka12

Dear friends,

i have been with following issue for couple of months now. I inherited Omnia at work and have been trying to get it work with Volkswagen FSE light premium car kit (build in telephone with rSAP protocol to get access to one`s SIM card). After some struggle and some ROM flashing (to WIN 6.5) Omnia is able to pair with the FSE, is able to exchange contacts (via vCard) with FSE, and is able to connect to FSE.

Only one thing does not work. After the bluetooth is switched off and then switched on again Omnia is unable to connect. Even FSE is trying to connect but it fails. Only thing that helps is to soft reset Omnia. After I do this and do not fidle with BT FSE is able to connect again. I suspect that some settings that configuring BT are just set different after switch on and after soft reset. But that is end of my knowledge. Using ROM with BT audio fix does not fix this issue.

This is also the last annoyance that I have with Omnia. It is not a really big deal (BT can stay on indefinitly, but if anyone has solution to this I would help me much.

Thank you very much in advance.

Michal

Edited by mikka12

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

I am using Qbus DXID1 Q7 clean ver and having the same issue with BTi 660 stereo BT headset (see latest post from me), but a soft reset while the BT device remained on did not help.

A friend's brick LG slider worked perfectly with the BT right off the first time. Samsung i900 REALLY missed this big feature :D .

Dear friends,

i have been with following issue for couple of months now. I inherited Omnia at work and have been trying to get it work with Volkswagen FSE light premium car kit (build in telephone with rSAP protocol to get access to one`s SIM card). After some struggle and some ROM flashing (to WIN 6.5) Omnia is able to pair with the FSE, is able to exchange contacts (via vCard) with FSE, and is able to connect to FSE.

Only one thing does not work. After the bluetooth is switched off and then switched on again Omnia is unable to connect. Even FSE is trying to connect but it fails. Only thing that helps is to soft reset Omnia. After I do this and do not fidle with BT FSE is able to connect again. I suspect that some settings that configuring BT are just set different after switch on and after soft reset. But that is end of my knowledge. Using ROM with BT audio fix does not fix this issue.

This is also the last annoyance that I have with Omnia. It is not a really big deal (BT can stay on indefinitly, but if anyone has solution to this I would help me much.

Thank you very much in advance.

Michal

Guest mikka12
May I suggest you try any of Khuanchai roms.

I have found these roms are the only ones which enable proper bt handsfree capability.

Good Luck,

Matt.

I tried. Unfortunately without success.

Mikka

Guest mikka12
Damn, K's rom are the only ones that get my BT working properly.

Sorry I gave you a bum steer mate..hope you find a solution soon.

Matt.

Not a problem Matt. Thanks for tip.

Michal