CF03 i910 Series 8.5 ROMS - Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Guest baconinblue
That is strange because I am using Spam alert without no issue, you might want to check option menu to see if you activated a option to cause this, which build are you using.

I'm using build 23081. It most likely is something with the settings because I made some adjustments and now the dialer and contacts work with PhoneEx but when I receive calls the small incoming call window comes up in front of the large picture for PhoneEx and has not buttons. I'll make some more adjustments and post an update if I can figure it out. Thanks Wildman!

Guest waremike32

I've never used Phone_EX, so I'm no help there.

So it seems that setting the Browser (or doing anything really) in M2DC will set the Softkeys for the M2D home tab back to default. Check out the FLEO post for info to get it back.

Edited by waremike32

Waremike32:

Love this ROM. Running very fast and smooth. Those animated gears as waiting animation are great!

Also colors, background graphic and lockscreen. Useful applications included (I install all of them by cab with other ROM's).

The organization of the shortcuts is superb, really don't need the Programs shortcuts tab in M2D2.

Ok, now some findings:

Please check the camera application. Photo is OK, but the video mode is not working, and freezes the phone.

Camera hold (Shortcut to camera), returns "Error opening the shortcut or locating target filename".

Know that this has been an already reported issue but please,would like to see the Titanium Radar working.

I want to thank you for this great ROM, working on this must take a good chunk of the precious and limited free time we all have.

Thanks to you Waremike32.

About a few items on the release notes:

Is a VOIP client like skype included?

What is the function of IRDA?

About the 6.5 widget engine, tried to install some widgets but returns an error.

It displays the widget icon with the widget name on file explorer but can't install it.

Still need to install the enable widgets cab?

Thanks for your help man.

Edited by iandy1

Guest waremike32

No VOIP client has been cooked in, I don't use one, but left the protocol just in case it's a requirement.

IRDA is required for bluetooth transfers.

And I'll look into the widget issue.

No VOIP client has been cooked in, I don't use one, but left the protocol just in case it's a requirement.

IRDA is required for bluetooth transfers.

And I'll look into the widget issue.

Thanks for the lighting fast answer. (was editing a small mistake and got the answer)

Guest apatel0

hey waremike,

i loaded the new fleo you put up today but when i hold down the camera button i get a msg stating, "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename" i know iandy mentioned a similar error for video but i'm not even getting to the camera. any ideas? thanks. love the rom!

Guest eclsnowman
Here are cabs for the stock lock and start menu. Install to device and soft reset.

I haven't had any issues with SRS WOW yet, but it is a sensitive driver and can cause lock ups if it doesn't install clean on any rom.

SRSWOW problem was a bad cab on Storage Card. Must have gotten corrupted somehow because I have installed it everytime on more that 20 roms. Loving the Base rom, and I am very tempted by your M2D rom. How is M2D running, did you ever get pic tab fixed?

Thanks for all the hard work.

Guest waremike32

Pic tab is still broken so it is disabled for now. Still working on it though...

If you lose your hardkey shortcut for the camera, go to settings-personal-buttons....choose another shortcut for the button, then hit ok. Go back and reset it for the camera and it should be fixed.

Guest Tazzyez

Tested new Fleo rom while waiting on M2D2 and it had some issues on not waking up. 4 soft resets in the first day. Not sure why but others than that it was ok. Going to try the M2D2V2 rom. Is the video recording not working or did i read that wrong? Thx for the hard work. Also do you know of a java program that will allow you to install Jar and Jad files? It was on another rom i had tried once but didnt know the name of it. I know it wasnt JBlend. THX

Guest waremike32

Video recording is fixed. What apps were installed when you had wake issues?

And there are two java apps that I know of, Jbed and Jblend, I don't remember which is better.

Forgot to mention, all the roms were updated, so from here on out, the camera link should stick for good.

Edited by waremike32

Guest bearhntr

Waremike,

I have considered a trial of your latest ROM, but have only one foreseen problem with it. You have the 4x Honeycomb option on the START MENU.

Do you know if this can be changed easily without 'breaking' your ROM? I have tried other ROMs with that 4x Honeycomb start menu and I cannot read the icons - so I find that the 3x Honeycomb works best for me.

Much thanks in advance for your reply.

*BH*

Guest waremike32

Look back one page at post 375, I posted a cab for the stock start menu...or check the thread attachments for WM_Stock_Start_Menu.cab.

Oh and, updates coming....

Screen01-35.jpg

Edited by waremike32

Guest apatel0
Pic tab is still broken so it is disabled for now. Still working on it though...

If you lose your hardkey shortcut for the camera, go to settings-personal-buttons....choose another shortcut for the button, then hit ok. Go back and reset it for the camera and it should be fixed.

Thanks! That did the trick. Great ROM! Keep up the good work :-)

M2D2 only w/ fixed photo tab up on 1st post!

FlEO w/ fixed photo tab up on 5th post!

Yes!!! Congrats man.

Just turn on my computer and find out.

Have been configuring and fine tuning FLEOV2 most of the day, but I don't care this is worth it.

Well, think will be staying with this one for a good time.

Starting download and flashing process again.

Thanks for your hard work.

Guest Tazzyez

Will be back in a while to give update after doctors but it was stock they way you made it with batti installed for top battery bar. No wake a bit ago will do further testing in a bit, will also try updated M2D2 thanks

awesome news and great work.

ill flash when i get home to the latest m2d2.

just to follow up the tv-out wasnt a problem with your firmware it was with my cable. some quick searches told me that you get that error with i900 cables and just about any cheap ebay cable. the place i bought from said Verizon i910 when i bought it, and when i looked back on the site now it says i900 and 908 ONLY. :D

*edit, forgot to mention, congrats on figuring out some of the photos tab stuff too. seems like thats been quite the pita

Edited by ugzz

How do you enable the motion sensor, that is one of the great features of this device is that auto rotation works in every program.

Honestly this is a nice rom but without that it is not going to last on my device. I have not found the registry setting anywhere in this forum searching for 'motion sensor'. Any help appreciated.

Guest eclsnowman
How do you enable the motion sensor, that is one of the great features of this device is that auto rotation works in every program.

Honestly this is a nice rom but without that it is not going to last on my device. I have not found the registry setting anywhere in this forum searching for 'motion sensor'. Any help appreciated.

It is lots of places on the forum, I am copying and pasting it here from MrCapcoms thread right now. It is in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\, there is lots of fun stuff to play with in there. To enable Auto Rotation (MotionSensor).

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor]

"AutoOrientation"=dword:00000000

To:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor]

"AutoOrientation"=dword:00000001

I know the search on this forum can be a pain, it is really better to use google search with this domain as the target.

Guest Tazzyez

I only had:

Batti

Bubble Breaker

Pocket RAR

GPSWeather Radar

Pandora

Opera Mobile 10

All used on every rom i have tried unless the item was alrdy there

I see the album error has been fixed sweet, ill get new updated rom and get back to you, thx

Got M2D2V3 testing it now, after a good charge. Car Charger went dead so have to charge, will update

Edited by Tazzyez