CF03 i910 Series 8.5 ROMS - Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Guest waremike32
alsoo...internet tab doesnt work properly, when i click to launch browser it doesnt work, only the bookmarks work...anddd i cant launch the music from the tab slider screen or whatever u call it

I did not include Opera so you can install whichever version you prefer. Use M2DC to set your browser for the internet tab. And the Music tab is working fine for me, you just have to let it do it's initial search to find music files.

Guest rfarrah
I did not include Opera so you can install whichever version you prefer. Use M2DC to set your browser for the internet tab. And the Music tab is working fine for me, you just have to let it do it's initial search to find music files.

Test driving your M2D 28011 now. Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks for the fast work!

Guest Tazzyez

Ok here we go again going to flash the new one. I dont know what i like more flashing or flashing lol. I think its an addiction now lol Thx for the work will let u know asap if any bugs.

Guest event121

Waremike, you are awesome. Flashing back. Gonna play with base since I forgot how much I enjoy the standard Today layout. I'll update if I notice any problems, but probably won't be any since have not crashed on Lioryte's 28011 yet.

Guest xmagikalx

yo nice turn-a-round Mike.. I really liked the goog 3.3 (it saved me from getting lost!)...

whats the dealio with 28011 has anyone seen blackouts on any roms yet?

Guest Wildman3064132
Ill have to research more, there was a link to your post on page that I downloaded app from and it was reported you had it functioning... Thanks for reply..... Do you have any ideals of the caller id issue?

Waremike I figured out what is causing the caller id issue I have been noticing, for some reason the system caller id doesn't identify any contacts that phone numbers with dashes (Example 648-345-5595) but if numbers dashes are removed (6483455595) caller id works perfectly and shows phone contact information because right now it just shows "In Coming Call" and phone number. I have tried changing callerid registry to 7 to correct this but it doesn't resolve contact display issue.... Any suggestions

Edited by Wildman3064132

ok this is my first flash ever..since updating to CF03 ROM.. it loaded successfully but it's stuck on the "Welcome" screen with the windows 7 logo?...what should I do? Am I suppose to wait because the time on the upper bar is working...AM I SUPPOSE TO SOFT RESET?

waiting for an answer from anyone, thanks!

Guest Wildman3064132
ok this is my first flash ever..since updating to CF03 ROM.. it loaded successfully but it's stuck on the "Welcome" screen with the windows 7 logo?...what should I do? Am I suppose to wait because the time on the upper bar is working...AM I SUPPOSE TO SOFT RESET?

waiting for an answer from anyone, thanks!

All you have to do is click upper left corner of screen where start menu usually is...

Guest snapz54

how can anyone use touchflo interface??? It's a phone and it doesn't show missed calls or voicemail on the homescreen??? What the badword. Is there really no hack? I'm surprised no one says anything about this more often. It seems like whenever I try one of these roms, I miss calls all day and never return them out of frustration.

Guest Wildman3064132
how can anyone use touchflo interface??? It's a phone and it doesn't show missed calls or voicemail on the homescreen??? What the badword. Is there really no hack? I'm surprised no one says anything about this more often. It seems like whenever I try one of these roms, I miss calls all day and never return them out of frustration.

When you are using Touchflo and you have a missed call there should be a button that appears on people tab with a number that indicate the amount of missed calls and also the same thing shows for messages and emails...

how do you enable the slide to unlock feature to come up every time you wake up the phone? I remember on 6.1 there was a setting feature of the "tap to unlock" in the power settings. Is the slide feature a new 6.5 feature? sorry for the newbie question..this is my first time using a 6.5 rom from a flash done about an hour ago. thanks!

Guest Wildman3064132
how do you enable the slide to unlock feature to come up every time you wake up the phone? I remember on 6.1 there was a setting feature of the "tap to unlock" in the power settings. Is the slide feature a new 6.5 feature? sorry for the newbie question..this is my first time using a 6.5 rom from a flash done about an hour ago. thanks!

There is an option under S2U2 settings general tab to enable the Lock on Wakeup.. But after reading post again it sounds like you at discussing the stock 6.5 lock screen (Not S2U2) and that can be accessed be pressing and holding right front phone button to activate..

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest krondubbs

Go to Settings\Personal\Buttons and set it to lock when the device is woken up on the "Wake Up" tab ;)

Guest rfarrah

Only bug I've noticed so far (and I saw it in another 28011 build) is that occassionally when you are reading email, the program exits all by itself and takes you back to the email list.

On the other hand, if nobody else is seeing this - maybe it's me! ;)

Guest Wildman3064132
Go to Settings\Personal\Buttons and set it to lock when the device is woken up on the "Wake Up" tab ;)

Sorry my mistake, Go to Settings\Personal\Buttons\Wake Up (Tab a top)..... Then check "When device is woke up, lock device"

Hope this answers your question...

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest rfarrah
My phone rings when someone calls, but doesn't get any text message notification. Any fix for this?

I don't know whether this would help or not....

Have you re-programmed your phone with your carrier? With VZW it is *228 and then option 1 (option 2 will update your roaming towers).

Guest Fecious
I don't know whether this would help or not....

Have you re-programmed your phone with your carrier? With VZW it is *228 and then option 1 (option 2 will update your roaming towers).

Yeah, I receive calls and SMS, it just doesn't ring. ;) I know all my settings are correct, maybe I should reflash I don't know.

Guest rfarrah
Yeah, I receive calls and SMS, it just doesn't ring. ;) I know all my settings are correct, maybe I should reflash I don't know.

Try putting whatever sound you want it to be in the main directory of the device memory. I had to do that on a previous ROM in order to get a ring.