CF03 i910 Series 8.5 ROMS - Waremike32

Guest waremike32

Guest pillagingjack
screen lights up but nothing happens, tried a hard reset but still nothing. I'll reflash and see if that helps

Also try touching the top bar. I think most of the newer builds respond to the top bar as opposed to the start menu being touched. I have some theories as to why, however those are not important. Touch the top bar and the home screen should load.

Nate

Guest waremike32
Thanks so much for this m2d version. great so far.

did notice that you can't use back button in settings or anywhere else for that matter. it just beeps at me. won't go back a page......

lock button in start menu doesn't work either.

otherwise great so far..

thanks a million

Hmmm, I'm running the m2d2 and all the start menu buttons are working fine. Can anyone else confirm this?

*Also, if wifi disappears in the base or if you have any wifi issues with the new comm manager, just toggle the wifi powersave in settings/system/power. No need to softreset.

I found a small error. I mapped the top hardkey (long press) to fingermouse, but didn't remap it after I added the icon. You can just remap it in settings/personal/buttons.

I'm looking into XDA_UC now...

*Thank you for the overwhelming response everyone!!!

First off i love the M2D rom, just one thing I'm not sure about, didnt see anything about it. The Photos and Videos tab doesnt display pictures after you pick the fav album, could u check into this or am i doing something wrong, or is there something i could do thanks in advance

Guest waremike32
First off i love the M2D rom, just one thing I'm not sure about, didnt see anything about it. The Photos and Videos tab doesnt display pictures after you pick the fav album, could u check into this or am i doing something wrong, or is there something i could do thanks in advance

It's a known issue for m2d2. Seems to only affect the i910. We've tried the exact same setup, but it only works for i900 for now.

Guest derrickwhitt
Hmmm, I'm running the m2d2 and all the start menu buttons are working fine. Can anyone else confirm this?

*Also, if wifi disappears in the base or if you have any wifi issues with the new comm manager, just toggle the wifi powersave in settings/system/power. No need to softreset.

I found a small error. I mapped the top hardkey (long press) to fingermouse, but didn't remap it after I added the icon. You can just remap it in settings/personal/buttons.

I'm looking into XDA_UC now...

*Thank you for the overwhelming response everyone!!!

What is the "new comm manager"?

Guest bicycleray

Great work! Im currently using M2d and the only issue I have run into is the XDA_UC folder not activating but thats not a bad thing.

Also I did install M2DC_0.29.235 (M2D Customizer) and it works great so now I have it custome with a background and tabs I use.

This is great work, keep it up.

1 question though. The weather does not have my city. Is there a way to add cities?

Ok so I went to a xda.forums and found a fix and it worked. Never Mind

Edited by bicycleray

Guest waremike32
What is the "new comm manager"?

In the Neo and M2D2 ROMs, I used the comm manager ported from the Topaz (I think).

Oh, and a word of caution with M2DC, It is not fully compatible with the new M2d and may break the theme!!!!!

Screen09-1.jpg

Edited by waremike32

It's a known issue for m2d2. Seems to only affect the i910. We've tried the exact same setup, but it only works for i900 for now.

How is that? I have had an M2D rom on my phone and the pic tab worked fine.

Guest whiteblazer00
1 question though. The weather does not have my city. Is there a way to add cities?

Ok so I went to a xda.forums and found a fix and it worked. Never Mind

i've been looking for the fix and i can't find it, can you help me out bicycleray?

Guest bicycleray
In the Neo and M2D2 ROMs, I used the comm manager ported from the Topaz (I think).

Oh, and a word of caution with M2DC, It is not fully compatible with the new M2d and may break the theme!!!!!

Screen09-1.jpg

Concerning M2DC, I ran into a couple problems and had to hard reset. I know there is problems but some of the features still work.

reFLUSH v0.1 doesn't seem to work for me, just keeps getting an error.

I found it here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=576476

Guest bicycleray

Hey Ware

Theme changing (using M2DC) about half the themes I get work perfectly and some don't. I understand maybe the older themes have issues because of the build and location of buttons. I only seem to run into only a Clock and weather issue on the home page. Is there another way to change themes without M2DC? And how can I fix this theme!

post-519353-1256594201_thumb.jpg

this is an example of the problem

I found this theme at

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=715.0

Edited by bicycleray

Guest Mastergreeny
I Like the Base ROM - things move really fast. Maybe its not the ROM or what, but the Comm Manager app - I'm unable to get the Mobile Wi-fi to work. Not a big deal. Thanks for the ROM!

Ya I dont think the comm manager wifi works on the last couple builds...At least I havent gotten it to work..It acts like it works on the phone but it wont give them computer or whatever you are trying to connect with a IP address like it is suppose to.

How is that? I have had an M2D rom on my phone and the pic tab worked fine.

What version of M2D did you have the picture tab working in? Was it M2D 2.0? If so can you provide the link?

I have yet to see a M2D 2.0 with the picture tab working.

Guest RyanTheTragic13

Just flashed the M2D2 rom and loving it so far!

One thing though, on the programs panel, I cannot choose a program for the second row middle position because it overwrites the program I have selected for the first row left program. Same for the 3rd row left program button, when I choose add, it overwrites the first row left and leaves that position empty. Loving everything else though!

Guest waremike32
hey waremike, is your avatar the album cover for 10,000 Days by Tool by chance?

I see you have pried open your third eye my friend!

M2D2 8.1 bugfix is up. XDA_UC fixed, other minor fixes.

What version of M2D did you have the picture tab working in? Was it M2D 2.0? If so can you provide the link?

I have yet to see a M2D 2.0 with the picture tab working.

Not sure really. I think I was running one of BGills older ROMs. I suspect that this problem came along with the newer builds of 6.5. I am not to familiar with all of the tech stuff, so sorry I am not much help.

Guest stupidel

Just downloaded and flashed the M2D version, very nice work! Notice you didn't include the market place though any chance of getting a cab?

Thanks and keep up the good work:)

Guest waremike32

I removed marketplace so you can use the modded cab floating around out there. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm sure a simple search will find it for you.

Guest happytang

Hey Waremike,

Just wondering, don't know if it's been asked.

Is it possible to move the start button back to the top but keep the hotkeys on bottom, aka builds 23041 and before? I find myself not liking having such a bulky menu on bottom and a status bar at the top.