Entering text

Guest dunbad

Three posts in one night!!! That's glutternous?

Anyway, the ONLY issue I have with my phone is currently a problem with entering text on forums. Whilst on opera 9.7 or 9.5 it simply wont give me the flashy cursor in the text box! And the keyboard doesn't show at the bottom? Opera mini Always works fine, ie usually works but when it doesn't work, it only let's me get as far as the log in box. Skyfire always works, Netscape doesn't.????? could this be a password management issue? Default browser issue? I've had the same issue on two phones, the first I got replaced because of this. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, just trying to tie it down. I've only got 9.7 and ie browser on my phone at this time. Ie works, 9.7 doesn't.

Please advise, it's the only issue I've got on my phone!

Thanks

Anyone?

For info, i had opera 9.7 working fine on here for a few days, now its playing up again. All i can add is that i downloaded mermaid on my phone and cleaned the cache. maybe unconected but worked fine after that? Also i had to log in manually each time but it worked. tonight the system automatically logged me in but wont allow me to type in the text box, no flashy cursor again. ive cleaned again, i have made sure no password saved, log in each time but still no flashy cursor

Guest Neil5459

There are certainly issues with entering text into web fields in Pocket IE. The text does enter, but there is no cursor nor display of the entered text till you take the focus out of the text box.

I don't like Opera so haven't tried that, but Netfront Concept 3.5 continues to work fine with no text entry issues apart from the ongoing inability to wrap a text line to a new line.

There are definitely some issues with MoDaCo on mobile devices due to its heavy use of Java. I do sometimes get a mobile version automatically loading but all the links posts are dead and cannot be loaded.

Guest razerbug

using qwerty keyboards either landscape or portrait I can't replicate this problem but don't use the phone-pad style interface, maybe it's that? only issue I have in Opera is it doesn't follow the cursor along if the text box goes off the edge of the screen.

<br />using qwerty keyboards either landscape or portrait I can't replicate this problem but don't use the phone-pad style interface, maybe it's that? only issue I have in Opera is it doesn't follow the cursor along if the text box goes off the edge of the screen.<br />
<br /><br /><br /

Hmmm this is confusing the hell out of me. I couldnt type on opera, then i started i.e and noticed i was logged into modaco so i logged out.

Then tried opera again and straight in!!? But then i tried opera again and it said no!!! Im using the qwerty or trying to also for me when i do eventually manage to type

the text box follows me as it should.