[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest vizolover

Hello everybody, noob omniac here :) have the omnia for about 1.5 week, tried a lot of roms and this is 1 of the best, keep up the good work Steve!! B) . I have to say that the Omnia-Lite Apps are by far better than the default and I want to make a suggestion: M2D is really good but would it be easy to make an excact version of the rom (in future releases) without any shell? (for those who like spb or another ui?) so they wouldn't have 2 of them. thanks! Also is it possible to port any Omnia II apps? (like touch player?)

Edited by vizolover

Thanks for the tip but after installin htc album and htc audio manager I can´t acces to those tabs. Indeed, I can acces but no photo is showed, only the number (1/67) and nothing more... The weird thing is that I can navigate trought the photos. If I slide my finger the number changes (2/67) but no photo is shown... :)

How come he has "banned" under his name in profile?

I second that. I really hope you guys didn't ban Stev... He had the best Omnia Rom a guy could ask for :) . I was really excited about his new release. Can we get a confirmation if he has been banned or not? Peace

Guest Vindev_HELL84

Hi, it's a very good rom but i have a problem on agenda application, no response when i click on tabs or bottom button to an an event but the two arrows (lefs & rignt) around the month works, i try to reinstall app but nothing change.

if it was possible for the next rom release, make two versions one include omnia lite apps and M2D and another just titanium (omnia lite apps are here

i've another question, is there an Slide2Play tab for M2D ?

Guest petikeke

Hi guys!

I'm very interested in this ROM, but i'm quite beginner. I only flashed 2 times my Omnia and they contained phone part. Could you please link me a detailed guide how to put the phone part into this rom, or write me one detailed one? :)

THX!

Guest ...angel...
Hi guys!

I'm very interested in this ROM, but i'm quite beginner. I only flashed 2 times my Omnia and they contained phone part. Could you please link me a detailed guide how to put the phone part into this rom, or write me one detailed one? :)

THX!

Do you have problem with the phone part? If you don't...then I suggest that you don't flash the phone part for less chance of bricking... This topic might help you...Tips for a successful ROM Flashing of i900/i908 omnia

Edited by ...angel...

Hello Steve,

Tried your Rom.....Very Good....The only problem i`ve got is the data connection...i set up my gprs\edge connection but when i connect to the internet using IE have an error saying "cannot connect, the connection has been ended....." and when i go to connection settings it doen`t show the connection i`ve created before so i add new and put the name again it says the connection is already created.....Has this happened to you or somebody else?

***UPDATE****

Fixed it....Change Operator Settings to another operator, changed it back and voila......internet working.....

Thank you anyways and keep roms coming.....

Edited by Buccs

Guest jmsmartins

hi stev!

using ur rom for almost a week and i have to say it's great to have all these omnialite apps with great ram management. with the phone skin disabled i get ~45Mb free ram after a couple hours running it wich i think is fantastic!

Please keep them coming, love the hi res icons as well :)

when can we expect a new release from you?

thanks for all!

Guest Ste-V-illagE Alternative

it's me, Ste-V-illagE. I am banned and have contacted the admin via email for weeks but get no response. I had requested to join cook group before but had no reply too. I have no idea about the reason why I'm not accepted and then banned. Anyone know how to get my unbanned? any moderator/admin can re-check my account? AND will I be banned if I post new roms under this new account?

Edited by Ste-V-illagE Alternative

hello Stev's

I'm really glad to see you here

We've missed you all a

do you cook a new rom

link I think it is likely to be impatient

Not really new, just fix somethings that disable touchscreen (ridiculous), add facebook and new googlemaps, youtube to FAT... and testing the WidgetPlus but it seems no one like it so maybe won't be released.

And I become impatient too. Found banned since FAT released.

thank you, this is the best rom. No bug, no crash, fast: wonderfull

But i have one little problem: the ring of the alarm have a low volume (i put all volume option to maximum, and the volume alarm is set to 5 but result dont change).

Any reason?

maybe because of the sound file (I found OmniaLite sound files are more quiet than Omnia's). Try others if they's louder.

It's the best ROM I've ever seen! THANKS!

But I would like to........

Not to use Omnia lite contact and use back the original one as my contact list is categorized by "Company" in which the Omnia phonebook cannot cater this.....

I want to use back the original dialer.......

How to do that?? Do you have any program to restore back?

The original dialer can be enable by editing registry. I forget it now but will post in a customizing section (planned for this section when on vacation :) ). And I forget the link to original contact list too. "poutlook.exe -contact" maybe :)

Hello everybody, noob omniac here :) have the omnia for about 1.5 week, tried a lot of roms and this is 1 of the best, keep up the good work Steve!! :) . I have to say that the Omnia-Lite Apps are by far better than the default and I want to make a suggestion: M2D is really good but would it be easy to make an excact version of the rom (in future releases) without any shell? (for those who like spb or another ui?) so they wouldn't have 2 of them. thanks! Also is it possible to port any Omnia II apps? (like touch player?)

If you came earlier, you would know it's called LITEPURE version lol :D glad that you like this rom. Actually, I cannot make omniaII's apps work on omnia :D so sorry.

Thanks for the tip but after installin htc album and htc audio manager I can´t acces to those tabs. Indeed, I can acces but no photo is showed, only the number (1/67) and nothing more... The weird thing is that I can navigate trought the photos. If I slide my finger the number changes (2/67) but no photo is shown... :D

I removed many things related to M2D's photo and audio. so it is called M2Dv2 Lite :) the full M2Dv2 only available in BUNDLE version (which i'm not working on for now)

Hi, it's a very good rom but i have a problem on agenda application, no response when i click on tabs or bottom button to an an event but the two arrows (lefs & rignt) around the month works, i try to reinstall app but nothing change.

if it was possible for the next rom release, make two versions one include omnia lite apps and M2D and another just titanium (omnia lite apps are here

i've another question, is there an Slide2Play tab for M2D ?

the calendar works normally on mine. Tabs work. you can try hardreset.

Slide2Play you mean the Photo tab? or the audio tab? Those tabs would be included in BUNDLE version.

I Stev...love your ROM...is there a way to disable de "message sent" notification? :)

you can try these registry entries:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings]

"SMSNoSentMsg" value = 1

"MMSNoSentMsg" value = 1

when can we expect a new release from you?

thanks for all!

i'm not releasing these days. Need to contact to the admins first to make sure I won't be banned when publishing new roms. Sorry you guys for that!!! :)

it's me, Ste-V-illagE. I am banned and have contacted the admin via email for more than a week but get no response. I had requested to join cook group before but had no reply too. I have no idea about the reason why I'm not accepted and then banned. Anyone know how to get my unbanned? any moderator/admin can re-check my account? AND will I be banned if I post new roms under this new account?

That’s not fare, if there is anything u have done the mod sud warn u or explain to the reason y, not just banned and no further contact. Wehope they will give u a proper explanation soon.

Edited by Rebels

Guest jmsmartins

hi Stev!

i don't know whyu were banned and i don't think it's fair either, but it may be because u didn't took swype out of your rom. i read somewhere that the admin asked cookers to take out swype of their roms..

hope u get unbanned bro and i'm looking forward to see your new release :) Please make litepure rom with omnia lite apps :)

thanks u and hope to see u back soon

hi Stev!

i don't know whyu were banned and i don't think it's fair either, but it may be because u didn't took swype out of your rom. i read somewhere that the admin asked cookers to take out swype of their roms..

hope u get unbanned bro and i'm looking forward to see your new release :) Please make litepure rom with omnia lite apps :)

thanks u and hope to see u back soon

I had included Swype in my ROM and had released before they asked for removing. At least they had ask me to remove my rom first because I didn't check new posts and they didn't notice the cooks also (so I had no idea about swype). If it's true as you said, it's so ridiculous. They ban me but don't remove the link to my rom (which includes Swype). So they dont want me to publish Swype in my rom but want people to downloading it. I did respect the administrators, but they (or some of them) have taken away that respect. They even dont reply my email and IM. No responsibility :) I'm kind of disappointed now.