[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

testing the WidgetPlus but it seems no one like it so maybe won't be released.

Hello,

Hope that you will be unbanned soon. Admins, hello?

Widgets are what makes the look of our Omnias really the look of an Omnia.

Please cook a rom optimized for widgets. I want my phone to be omnialike :)

+1!

I would lend my omnia to my girlfriend and it would be great to have a widgetplus ROM for her!

I think that swype issue is not the reason why you´re banned... It´d be a confussion for sure! Don´t desperate!!

And thanks for your work again!

C'mon Stev...don't let some uptight guys ruin this community. We all appreciate your work and you have a lot of fans here.As you can see for about 2 weeks there are dousins of us asking about you. We've all been waiting since Christmas for your new release :) as it's one of the best roms...if not the best one yet. It was just a small incident (though I was kinda wondering how come you didn't remove your swype rom since it was a big announcement a few weeks back :) ). Anywho....give it some thought before deciding to leave modaco.....you still have a huge fan base here :) Peace

UPDATE: Oh...and btw...Though the admins could be a little more human :) they banned you mostly because they were threaten with a law suit from the original developers of swype and not because they have something against you. I'm pretty sure that if you release a new rom without swype in it you'll be more than safe. Peace again :)

Edited by Catani

Guest jmsmartins
I had included Swype in my ROM and had released before they asked for removing. At least they had ask me to remove my rom first because I didn't check new posts and they didn't notice the cooks also (so I had no idea about swype). If it's true as you said, it's so ridiculous. They ban me but don't remove the link to my rom (which includes Swype). So they dont want me to publish Swype in my rom but want people to downloading it. I did respect the administrators, but they (or some of them) have taken away that respect. They even dont reply my email and IM. No responsibility :) I'm kind of disappointed now.

put here your roms with your alternative user name :) forget that ban man, don't let it affect you neither your roms

Can anybody told me what I need install to have Map search tab work properly ? I'v searched but didn't find anything

For every one with same problem, solution is to install google maps to device not to my storage...

Edited by Urbi

Hey mate,

Love the rom, it's perfect. However, my phone seems to be stuck a lot lately, any idea how to fix it? Really don't want to replace your rom as it's the best I've had so far. It's just the fact that it hangs a lot (especially when texting). I know you're banned (big boo for that one, btw), but I hope you - or someone else - can help me out nevertheless. Also, it always gets stuck when I replace my Oz sim with a Dutch one (even though the phone was bought in Holland). Does this sound logic?

Cheers! :)

Hey mate,

Love the rom, it's perfect. However, my phone seems to be stuck a lot lately, any idea how to fix it? Really don't want to replace your rom as it's the best I've had so far. It's just the fact that it hangs a lot (especially when texting). I know you're banned (big boo for that one, btw), but I hope you - or someone else - can help me out nevertheless. Also, it always gets stuck when I replace my Oz sim with a Dutch one (even though the phone was bought in Holland). Does this sound logic?

Cheers! :)

I think it's just you. Most of the guys who installed Stev's rom never had any of the problems you described. My suggestion is to back-up your data and do a hard reset. That should (in theory) fix most if not all your problems. As for Stev...his username was banned. He made another one and was still posting lately. Though I kinda wonder....why isn't he posting anything these past few days. I also would like to keep his rom as it's the best one yet...but if he had the time...some once in a while updates would be highly welcomed.

Anyone know how to edit start menu Icons ? I'v tried with Icon Changer V2.6b but it's not working. Did somebody try install that program to help me?

It worked... Tnx man !

Edited by Urbi

Guest Ste-V-illagE Alternative

I stop cooking for a while and will be back later (not stop forever). Too busy now. I found there are many better ROMs here at MoDaCo that you can switch to. Hope to see you soon. And sorry for late announcement.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zoalla

thanks Ste-V-illage for the great rom ... realy i love it

just small issue i have problem when i try to cancel auto rotate and set rotate manually from Motion Sensor it is back automatic after i set it manual untel try with favorite hak still same problem

and i have another question >>> how i can increase ring volume ? and i hate Ascending when my i900 ringing can i cancel that ?

thank you man really you are a man .. i love this rom after i checked it i said yessssss...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yzfr1kong

Steve,

How do I disable motion sensor auto orientation for good?

Everytime i set it to Manual (Setttings -> System -> Motion Sensor), it will automatically revert itself back to Auto.

I even tried using PHMregedit to edit the registry setting but it also resets itself to default.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigfoune
WHERE ARE YOU????????????????? I 'VE GOOGLED YOU AND NOTHING...SOMEBODY HAVE A CLUE?

look the tenth message on this page

Edited by bigfoune

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rodrigo.cbg
look the tenth message on this page

I thought it was implicit in my question...but tx ayway. I thought perhaps he could be cooking in another sites etc. I'm interested in his one cause ock's roms has some issues with my chip, and ste has the best design, icons and all omnialite applications cooked in. So , I will wait...