Latest Phone only update - DXID1?

Guest Jamesep

Guest Jamesep

Hi,

I'm looking to update the phone part of my Omina as my connection can be awful despite having a full signal. The latest I've found is DXID1 (Khuanchai ROM thread) but can anyone confirm whether this is the latest/best? Most of the non-cooked ROM threads haven't been updated for a while and the cooked ROMs don't update the phone part.

I'm currently running:

PDA :i900DXID1/SHKv17 (soon to be updated to a 6.5.1 rom)

PHONE:i900DXIA2

Thanks in advance

Guest Jamesep

I've just spotted the following thread, some how it didn't show in my search results! Someone has said that either PUIE1 or ZHIE1 are the latest phone parts. As I live in the UK am I best using a UK release or will it not make any difference? There doesn't seem to be a XA or XX version out.

Edited by Jamesep

Guest Unisoldrew
I've just spotted the following thread, some how it didn't show in my search results! Someone has said that either PUIE1 or ZHIE1 are the latest phone parts. As I live in the UK am I best using a UK release or will it not make any difference? There doesn't seem to be a XA or XX version out.

I live in the uk and 've just updated to PUIE1.

Works fine. Can't really tell any difference so far.

Guest jocaferlo

I live in Spanish and also use PUIE1: it works fine.

Regards.

Guest Diggedy

does anyone know if PUIE1 works ok for the uk? I wouldnt bother upgrading but I seem to have connection issues on o2 so Id like to see if updating the phone part will fix it

Guest Jamesep
I live in the uk and 've just updated to PUIE1.

Works fine. Can't really tell any difference so far.

Thanks Unisoldrew and jocaferl. I'll upgrade my phone tonight.