Help, I can not launch my Omnia i900

Guest tronix582

Guest tronix582

Hello my name is Antonio and greet everyone. I have a serious problem after installing the Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone state is restarted, but it freezes on the screen "Samsung Omnia". I tried to do a hard reset by pressing the Horns case and the power button and after formatting it all comes back to the screen, without which allows me to keep going. I can not connect to a PC Why nn recognizes it, and I can not access the settings. how can I do?

Edited by tronix582

Guest ronaldb3
Ciao mi chiamo Antonio e saluto tutti. Ho un problema serio, dopo aver installato il Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone è stato riavviato, ma si blocca sulla schermata "Samsung Omnia". Ho provato a fare un hard reset premendo i due corni e il pulsante di accensione e dopo la formattazione mi ritorna alla schermata, senza che mi permette di andare avanti. Non riesco a collegarlo al PC perché nn lo riconosce, e non posso accedere alle impostazioni. come posso fare?

Below is copied from another post, but I think it is appropriate for here too:

The rule on this site is English only (with very rare exception when someone has to use mixed languages). This is so that all may learn from all the answers and thoughts of others. Please respect this rule and the members of this community.

Ron...

PS-- you will have a better chance of getting your question answered with more people being able to understand your question and help you if it is presented in the agreed upon common language. There are many people here who have the knowledge and inclination to help you, but many now cannot because they cannot read your question.

Guest tronix582
Below is copied from another post, but I think it is appropriate for here too:

The rule on this site is English only (with very rare exception when someone has to use mixed languages). This is so that all may learn from all the answers and thoughts of others. Please respect this rule and the members of this community.

Ron...

PS-- you will have a better chance of getting your question answered with more people being able to understand your question and help you if it is presented in the agreed upon common language. There are many people here who have the knowledge and inclination to help you, but many now cannot because they cannot read your question.

you see I translated my message, and thank you for your comment. But you know just as nn help me?

Guest ronaldb3
you see I translated my message, and thank you for your comment. But you know just as nn help me?

Hi Antonio,

First, for hard reset it is press both Answer and End (Horns) and also the Reset buttons (not the Power button as you said). May take you a few tries to get the timing just right. Then chose Format. (It will only format main memory, not My Storage or SD card.)

Then you should try to flash a different rom.

Other simple questions:

Are you using Windows XP? Vista has more trouble.

You have i900 and not i910 and are using a i900 rom?

Use a USB port direct on computer. Not any USB hub.

Try these first and then we can try more complicated efforts.

Also if you are trying to flash a rom from one of our main cooks, you could post question in their forum (where the rom is in their first post).

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3