Pulse Unlock

Guest martinbrook

Guest martinbrook
This tread will probably get deleted, because t mobile will give u a unlock code for £15 if u ring them up, £26.50??? :D :P

I don't think as a new T-Mobile customer you qualify for that offer and if you are it can take 28 days.

The gaffer Paul has Okayed me posting this link.

Does that definitely work? I'm a little hesitant to give £25 to a site from an extremely dubious industry, especially since they don't give you your money back if it doesn't work.

Guest martinbrook
Does that definitely work? I'm a little hesitant to give £25 to a site from an extremely dubious industry, especially since they don't give you your money back if it doesn't work.

Worked for me, I think a couple of others on here have used them. Please let us know guys.

Horray, it worked for me too. Took about 1 day. Who would have though it? I reputable online phone unlocker.

OTOH I wish I'd gone for the SIM MITM - didn't know they existed and much cheaper. Now I have a T-Mobile SIM with £15 that I don't need.

Guest meegaha

Hello, just to say I got my PayG Pulse unlocked through T-mobile.

I called customer services up and said I needed to do some international travelling and wanted my phone unlocked. No need to wait for 3 months or anything (I had been with t-mobile < 1 week). It cost me £14.68 and took about 1 week to get the unlock code (I called them up and asked for it rather than waiting for it in the post).

Note: Some of the CS staff will say you can't get it unlocked and you need to be with them for more than 3 months. Just hang up and call them again (that's what I did).

Hope this helps.

---

Those MITM sim things are notoriosly unstable. If you don't set it to the correct setting, or the phone doesnt have the bug they exploit it'll knock you off the network after 7 to 30 days. Then you'll have to put the sim into another phone to refresh the temporary key. Not to mention sometimes they get nocked out of place.

On the upside, once you got one, you can reuse it in another phone if you change phones. Its a good investment at that price, just to have it. But a long term unlock its not!

Guest steviem

Why can't Android phones be unlocked in a similar way to how you can unlock/activate the iPhone? I was hoping this would've been an easy thing to do... What's stopping people from making an application that can unlock them, for free like how the iPhone community has?

Why can't Android phones be unlocked in a similar way to how you can unlock/activate the iPhone? I was hoping this would've been an easy thing to do... What's stopping people from making an application that can unlock them, for free like how the iPhone community has?

ys,there is a no unlock software now we can unlock by ourself, My brother buy a Tmobile pulse for me from UK , I need to unlock it to use my network simcard. I purchase the code $29.99,( http://tiny.cc/PWHi1 ) it is 16digits, and worked very well !

is there some games on Pulse ?

ys,there is a no unlock software now we can unlock by ourself, My brother buy a Tmobile pulse for me from UK , I need to unlock it to use my network simcard. I purchase the code $29.99,( http://tiny.cc/PWHi1 ) it is 16digits, and worked very well !

is there some games on Pulse ?

Anyone else used this company before? The above person joined today and already advertised the site twice.... It seems the best price available.... Hmmmm

Anyone else used this company before? The above person joined today and already advertised the site twice.... It seems the best price available.... Hmmmm

Just want to say that I decided to have a go with this company, as I had very quick email replies from them on making an enquiry. I got the code within 20hrs of purchasing it for $29.99! Cheapest after T-Mobile but without the 4 months delay! Recommended.

• 4 weeks later...