looking for an app

Guest kav

there was an app being developped by a guy from germany. it actually locks the device and requires a key(pin) to unlock the device.

i am not looking for the option in wm thats in security stuffs that ask for a pin everytime u have to unlock.. the app the guy was developping had a much nicer UI.

saw this on a phone the other day,, from far though, couldnt see the app clearly or the brand of phone, but for sure it was a smartphone with full touchscreen.

anyone has any idea where i can find such an app?

thnx for the replies.. but i didnt find the app i am ,ooking for.. its almost like throttlelock, but instead of the dots it has a keypad where a code has to be entered to unlock the device.

any one knows abt this?

i know that there is a software like this for omnia. like i said there was a guy developing this some time ago.

Guest donoterase
thnx for the replies.. but i didnt find the app i am ,ooking for.. its almost like throttlelock, but instead of the dots it has a keypad where a code has to be entered to unlock the device.

any one knows abt this?

i know that there is a software like this for omnia. like i said there was a guy developing this some time ago.

Hey Kav,

keep us posted on your hunt for this piece of software. I've tried throttleneck and S2U2, but i'm not a big fan of them myself. The piece of software your talking about sounds promising, so let the people know when your search is over. :D Peace.

any one knows abt this?

You can enable code in S2U2. How about Pocketshield?