Help needed to get “Opera Favourites” Panel working

Guest Myk202020

Guest Myk202020

Has anyone got this panel working on an Omnia?

I’ve not managed to find any Omnia specific info, so I’ve tried the following method and cab:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64899

Install:

REQUIRES MORTSCRIPT, if you have titaniumweather installed, then you are already good to go.

1. Install cab file

2. Add it to your plugin list in the registry at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

2.5(lol). Name the plugin 'Opera', without the quotations in order for this to work (thats how i initially messed up)

3. Restart Windows Default(CHOME) plugin from Settings\Today\Items

4. Go to newly added opera favorites panel and click right soft key to import your opera bookmarks. Press panel to open links in Opera.”

With Showaco V2 cab.

----------------------------

The panel doesn’t show up on the titanium screen, but it does show up as enabled in CHome Configurator.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong, or point me in direction of a cab/instructions that work on Omnia

Thanks in advance

Mike

Guest tomiglio
Has anyone got this panel working on an Omnia?

I’ve not managed to find any Omnia specific info, so I’ve tried the following method and cab:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64899

Install:

REQUIRES MORTSCRIPT, if you have titaniumweather installed, then you are already good to go.

1. Install cab file

2. Add it to your plugin list in the registry at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML

2.5(lol). Name the plugin 'Opera', without the quotations in order for this to work (thats how i initially messed up)

3. Restart Windows Default(CHOME) plugin from Settings\Today\Items

4. Go to newly added opera favorites panel and click right soft key to import your opera bookmarks. Press panel to open links in Opera.”

With Showaco V2 cab.

----------------------------

The panel doesn’t show up on the titanium screen, but it does show up as enabled in CHome Configurator.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong, or point me in direction of a cab/instructions that work on Omnia

Thanks in advance

Mike

+1 

I tried every possible thing but i could't get it to work on any roms.The only rom that has opera panel working is sectors.

Guest Myk202020
+1

I tried every possible thing but i could't get it to work on any roms.The only rom that has opera panel working is sectors.

Im glad its not just me! :D

Im running Sectors latest 23064 ROM, which is working great for me (Thanks Sector), so Im loathed to swap back to an earlier ROM, when all I want is the Opera Favourites panel instead of the Explorer one.

EDIT: Im assuming the panel isnt in the latest ROM......... or is it just that I cant see it?!?!?!?!?

Edited by Myk202020