TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest AndrewTan
I don't think I will be patching this version of Manila any further, as Rodrigo has his ROM with 2.5 up and running :)

I hope you continue doing your great job. Rodrigo HTC HD2 ROM with TouchFlo 2.5 is fun to play and see, but not in pratical usage, as it still quite buggy and it seems like that project is pending in Beta 1 and no updates as well.

Guest speedfrog
Download (2 of 2)

PLEASE ALSO GET THE HOTFIXES, ONE POST BELOW THIS ONE!

what is part 2? its doest work, but i use part 1 and everything works without music tab and photo tab.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
check this out..

www.freeza-inc.com/freezaROM/OEMCAB

SenseUI 2.1 installed successfully but not running.. I wonder why..

yeah, its also 2.5, but it didnt work. im trying 2.1 now

Guest speedfrog
2.5 is too heavy.. I think 2.1 is suitable to run on Omnia..

i try 2.1, but it wouldnt launch, it only a htc brand at the screen and it says tap here launch. but nothing happens

OMG this is amazing, works well, hotfix works great except there seem's to be 2 music flies it added that are not playable. I have no music on my omnia as of yet (just been like 1 day) so i dunno what they are and how to remove them.

For the people having issues, uninstall it download both RAR VERY IMPORTANT extract it and begen to install. After installation install the hotfix and the music error is fixed, but it added to random song which i would like to remove.

Edited by jebise

Guest LosKarwatos

Sorry for stupid question, but, I've installed from page one touchf 3d cab and hot fix on my memory(this 8Gb installed on my Omnia II)(not memory card) and i dont know how to run this! Can any one tell me...\

EDIT

Ok, i now my mistake now. But another question, how to change wallpaper??? I mean this background!

and second do I have to install other cabs like for example this glossy bar in main memory, or i can install on my memo this 8 Gb?

And finaly how to make clock back ground transparent!

HUGE THX for help

Edited by LosKarwatos

Thanks for the download link ^^ I'm going to try it tomorrow. =)

I have a few questions though:

1. Will this work for Window 6.1?

2. Does downloading this terminates any waranthy terms?

3. Is it easy to uninstall it?

4. Is there any chances that the phone will be brick? If it does brick, does it cost a lot to fix? XDD

Thanks in advance for any feedbacks and reply =)

Guest speedfrog
do i have to do a hard reset to uninstall it completly or i can just remove it from add/remove programs?

you can uninstall it,but i had to hard reset to remove it because it wouldn`t remove. it just kept trying to remove it in a half hour but nothing happed.

Guest speedfrog
Thanks for the download link ^^ I'm going to try it tomorrow. =)

I have a few questions though:

1. Will this work for Window 6.1?

2. Does downloading this terminates any waranthy terms?

3. Is it easy to uninstall it?

4. Is there any chances that the phone will be brick? If it does brick, does it cost a lot to fix? XDD

Thanks in advance for any feedbacks and reply =)

1) think so

2)no

3)you have to hard reset

4)no