TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest integrate

Can anyone tell me how to change the BACKGROUND picture for ALL tabs? I've tried the cab file "mUn_background4allpages.cab" and it doesn't work.

Guest Rapid81
Can anyone tell me how to change the BACKGROUND picture for ALL tabs? I've tried the cab file "mUn_background4allpages.cab" and it doesn't work.

That you mentioned is actually working. Install it, go to Settings tab, select background and select a picture. That will be the background of all pages.

Guest (eDDy)

Hi ppl, I felt that madila 3D works perfectly on Omnia Lite but it is too large for the screen of the Omnia Lite. Is there a version of Manila 3D that is WQVGA?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest integrate
That you mentioned is actually working. Install it, go to Settings tab, select background and select a picture. That will be the background of all pages.

I have the i920 and no, it does not work. I've tried multiple times.

Guest redzone321

does anyone know what the renamed driver name is. I want to know if this works faster with the newer Openglv1 .260 driver

ie replace the .250 driver with the new .260 ( as int eh first post he said he renamed it. )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rapid81
Settings doesn't work. I can't click to any line on the settings tab :( Can it be fixxed? Please :P

Tap and hold a little. It's not that hard.

Guest can90
Is this what u want??

post-604943-1260088201_thumb.jpg

If positive, pls download the below attachment, unzip the file, and then paste (overwrite) it into the \windows directory.

Hope it helps.

..peace..

Thank you theultima :P This is just what I'm looking for :(

Guest can90
try the no curtains.cab

When I uninstall the no curtains.cab, (initially black) slide bar became white. Can somebody please tell me how can I convert it back?

Guest the sandman

Man i really love the looks of this, but can't install it because I don't have enough device memory for it and i don't want to re-flash my phone. Do you think it will still work if i install it to a storage card? Any one try that?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AnteSaric

Hi there, i am a bit confused...can some1 tell me how can i use the music tab (won't work)...is there something that i can download or...?

Thx... :huh: