TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest darkworldzz

hmm just installed.. seems abit laggy.. izzit cos i did nt install the driver correctly?? i jus paste the driver into my /windows folder on my device....

and about the pictures folder... theres only the album button at the bottom and it doesnt open...

Cheers,

Darkworldz

Guest alvinkh
hmm just installed.. seems abit laggy.. izzit cos i did nt install the driver correctly?? i jus paste the driver into my /windows folder on my device....

and about the pictures folder... theres only the album button at the bottom and it doesnt open...

Cheers,

Darkworldz

hmm i using normal performance.. still quite ok.. just that i cant toggle back to spb

Guest the_KIT

Wow! This is nice! Thanks to the developers!

I would love to contribute..i noe abit abt programmin..how can i help?

Is it possible to link the homescreen calender to the samsung calendar? Oh i did noticed that changin wall paper at the settings onli changed it for the home screen everything else doesn't change...is tt supposed to be liddat? Sorry..i havn't used touchflo3D b4... :D

Thanks again!

Guest Tylwith
i did noticed that changin wall paper at the settings onli changed it for the home screen everything else doesn't change...is tt supposed to be liddat?

ye it sup[pose to be like that but there are mods to change it

Guest the_KIT

hmm...anione experiencing issues with opera 9.5? i can't seem to load anything... :D

ohh...it's working...i'm sorry :P

Edited by the_KIT

Guest silvos3189

installled both but... still not working... went to the Today settinsg and touchflo3d isn't listed there either. and none of my items there are checked

what am i missing?

Guest inmatrixout
installled both but... still not working... went to the Today settinsg and touchflo3d isn't listed there either. and none of my items there are checked

what am i missing?

you have to install it on "Device" not on "My storage" :D

Guest jimmyhi
While Comm Manager CAB does work, I'd rather have thing linked up to the corresponding Samsung software... ie WirelessManager, Photo Viewer, etc. I'm looking into fixing things that way ATM.

EDIT: Already fixed AudioManager_Eng

EDIT#2: CommManager rerouted to WrlsMgr

Hotfix will be released in a bit :D

thanks again

how to make photos/vedio/music showing up from my storage/my document/...

Guest akirita

Hello, congratulations for this great work I love I put in over the Spanish alone, but I think it looks different to my diamond, the case back I think you could put white because I think that looks too dark, there is some how to change it?

greetings and thanks

Guest AndrewTan

Everythings seems work but the photo albums keep showing searching and my music player only show two song in main memory, how to show others?

The hotfix seems not working for me, already applier but still same.

Edit: It is working now just the only problem is it only detect from main memory for photos and music. How to make it detect others which store at storage card?

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan
It depends on where TF3D expects the files... Which I don't know :D It's not built to support 'internal storage' at least I think.

K, thanks :P

As I know the lastest in Diamond 2 support internal storage, maybe next time you could build base on it, the version 2 or upcoming 2.6 is more appearling.

Anyway thanks for your hard work. I am so happy having it now ;)

Guest daskalos

Good news for my fellow acer users...

Confirmed it, TF3D works on M900 (so it will work also with F900 and X960)

Good work, but i can't tap weather country locations, settings tab, program lists directly... I can scroll up and down them but I can't tap (choose) them, so I must use my d pad or the scroll wheel to highlight it and make a selection...Does O2 users have this issue?

And is it just me or this can't be used on landscape?

My Screenshots:

Screen07-1.jpgScreen03-1.jpg

Screen01-2.jpgScreen06-1.jpg

Screen02-3.jpgScreen05-1.jpg

Screen08-1.jpgScreen10.jpg

Edited by daskalos