Guest Astracat_95
Installed Touchflo3D yesterday. The install took about 5 min. Everything works perfectly, except the music tab. It's really fast with no slows down :) But I have some question:

@Astracat_95 how did you manage to have colorful bottom tab and also everything transparent ?

Are there some themes to download where ?

Thanks!

I might be because I am using Rapid's rom with TF3D included...

Rapid Semi Lite with TF3D

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Posts

Ok people here it is: TouchFlo3D v1.3 for the I8000, B7610 and B7620 (and perhaps the M900?) The CAB file includes the v1 compatibility layer v0.250, however it is renamed and Manila is patched to

Posted Images

Guest Astracat_95
I have seen some threads talking about TouchFlo3D and Manila Sense. Are these 2 the same thing?

No not really.

Although I might be wrong about that...I'm googling it.

Edited by Astracat_95
  • 3 months later...

Great Job! I just have two questions:

1) Is it possible to display the battery percentage or anything on the home screen?

2) How do I change the internet browser from opening the default Opera program and open Opera10 instead?

Guest speedfrog
ok, suppose i still have the SpB Mobile SHell as my home screen, does it conflict ?

no, just disable it, samsung settings-Display and light-Items on Today-Uncheck Spb mobile shell. Then install TF3D (touch flo 3D)

Guest Albert Widjaja
no, just disable it, samsung settings-Display and light-Items on Today-Uncheck Spb mobile shell. Then install TF3D (touch flo 3D)

wow, thanks forthe speed reply man :-)

my Omnia II is so slow.

• 1 month later...
Guest giorgostrs
Download (2 of 2)

PLEASE ALSO GET THE HOTFIXES, ONE POST BELOW THIS ONE!

i'm trying unrar part 2 but there is nothing in the containing folder after the process..what should i do??

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...