New to rom cooking and need some hlep

Guest Kampos

hello i did many roms for my personal use but always missing somethings and i searched searched and again searched , sometimes i found what iam

looking for and sometimes not so i said do myself maybe i can get some help from you guys so lets start

1- i downloaded Manila v2 OEM files but i need to edit the registry before flashing my rom

2- i want to skip screen calibration

3- want to add XDA_UC folder and i did put the OEM folde from xda developers but nothing happend i think it needs some registry entries

4- i want to enable some setting before building the rom like the default theme , buttons assignment , and some other things

5- i did add finger keyboard OEM folder and the icon is in the start menu but it's not in the keyboards menu when i click to choose a keyboard

6-i have a problem with scrolling in the menu ( when i tab and hold in the file explorer and moving my finger down or up the files in the folder moves not the menu iam using )

7 - need to add 1% battery driver and i searched for the file that i should replace it with the new one and i did replaced it but i didn't work when i flashed

so , it's too much i know but i really appreciate if u can answer even one of my questions and maybe i will upload my rom if someone want to try it i really like it it's so smooth stable and everything i checked is working maybe u can find some bugs though

thanks all for helping