The official HTC HD2 'Ask Paul' thread

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xiuhan83

actually paul, how did you manage to get hold of the hd2 at such an early stage?

also, do you know why they come with a 2gb memory card instead of an 8gb....?

is this device capable of putting in a 16gb memory card?

Guest AntonyW999

Does it come with a case? I've noticed a couple of sites advertising the official HTC HD2 leather slip case that's supposedly included with the phone but on all the unboxing videos I've seen there's no sign of one. Which is a bit stingey for a £500 phone. I like to protect my investment.

Also how sturdy is the screen? Easily scratchable or not? And does it have the oleophobic coating like the iPhone 3GS?

Hey Paul - how long untill we get your review of the beast?

I've managed to push through most of the giant video review... so all I want to know know is: marks out of 10, and would you give up your Omnia II for it?

Hard to give marks out of 10 when I only really had it for 2 and a half days but yeah, I would probably give up my Omnia II for it, PROVIDED I could get used to the size...

P

Guest -Vulture-

@ Paul:

One thing thats still going around in my head: Hows the screen under direct sunlight? Shouldnt be that hard to check...if you have a clouds-free sky where you live :D

Thanks for you really in-depth video on youtube, it was a pleasure to watch!

Phil

Guest votdfak

Paul,

please comment on HTC HD2 audio performance, for example with included headphones and (if you got) high end headphones. I've preordered HTC HD2 & I will use it as my primar portable media device.

Thank you!

Guest DeanPall

Hi Paul, thanks for all the info. I'm hoping to persuade my company to let me have the HD2 as my Touch Dual is now on its last legs! What is vital for me is to be able to use the Blackberry Connect software to receive my works emails. Does the phone come with this software? If it does do you have the means of testing if a BIS setup works? I'd hate to get an upgrade to the HD2 and then find I'm not able to get my hands on my emails! Cheers, Dean

Guest DAMIEN666

HI PAUL

i have a question ive been looking online for weeks now, please answer best you can,

1)the vga video camera, what fps on avg does it record at as specs are sketchy on this, also have u release a video recoding off the htc hd2 yet?

2)when will you be doing a sample of a video /stills taken on the htc hd2

Edited by DAMIEN666

Hi Paul, appreciate if you could check the following for me.

i) I understand that the HD2 has a blinking LED to indicate missed calls, SMSes waiting to be read etc. Does the LED continue to blink even after the device goes back into sleep mode, until you acknowledge the alert ?

ii) Is the blinking LED obvious ?

iii) Can the today screen display Tasks in addition to Calendar appointments ?

Thanks.

Edited by kenkaw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.