[LOOKING FOR] Omnia 6.1 with M2Dv2 inside

Guest Vitch

hi all,

first of all i want to thank all cooker who use there time to make badword' good rom ^^

but i have spend one month testing many 6.5 rom with different UI but nothing to do 6.1 with an M2C is fastest.

so here is my question :

- is it possible (i hope so) that i great cooker that kick ass make i nice clean rom with a M2Dv2 ?

i have made a quick search but i found nothing about that, is there compatibilities issue between 6.1 and M2Dv2 ??

thank for all and thank to read my bad english.

Vitch

Guest jmsmartins
hi all,

first of all i want to thank all cooker who use there time to make badword' good rom ^^

but i have spend one month testing many 6.5 rom with different UI but nothing to do 6.1 with an M2C is fastest.

so here is my question :

- is it possible (i hope so) that i great cooker that kick ass make i nice clean rom with a M2Dv2 ?

i have made a quick search but i found nothing about that, is there compatibilities issue between 6.1 and M2Dv2 ??

thank for all and thank to read my bad english.

Vitch

KC hybrid rom with m2d works perfectly great (for me the best 6.5 rom around and it's damn fast)

for 6.1 rom with m2d v2 you probably have to w8 for shokka9's rom. maybe next week or so