question about calendar and Samsung Today

Guest Arnacon

Guest Arnacon

First: Thank you for this great and very active forum.

Now my question:

Does anyone know if there is

a) a way to show more appointments on the Samsung Today calendar than those on the current date?

or

:D include an other calendar plugin to the Samsung Today screen? Is there however any possibility to bring new elements to Samsung Today except the preinstalled?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest F0rrest

I don't suppose there's an answer to this yet?

Sorry to delve so deep in the archives, but Arnacon has asked for exactly what I want (well that and new wallpaper, which I've found in another thread!). I've just used the Sense CAB, but it's a bit unstable and tbh, I quite like Samsung today other than the 2 gripes I've mentioned!

Cheers :huh:

• 1 month later...
Guest F0rrest
Hey I'd be interested if you ever manage to get future appointments on the Today screen! Let us know!

Hi HBoS, I recently decided to start again (after 2 months using the Sense CAB) after my memory started getting full.

I decided to go with SpB Mobile Shell (v3.5.5). I downloaded the trial version on Saturday and it's working a treat, shows future appointments, is customisable and (so far) appears stable.

It also works in landscape mode, although the widgets get jumbled up a bit, a bit like TouchWiz.

Guest Thunder141

I've used SPB Mobile Shell for half an year and the one point to leave it out was the memory eating. With my favourite apps installed and spb mobile shell as my shell my memory was very low.

No I am back to titanium which is fast and less memory using. Of course Sense and SPB MS give more comfort, but what for?

If you ask yourself what you use very day, it will be possible without those shell replacements, I think

Hi HBoS, I recently decided to start again (after 2 months using the Sense CAB) after my memory started getting full.

I decided to go with SpB Mobile Shell (v3.5.5). I downloaded the trial version on Saturday and it's working a treat, shows future appointments, is customisable and (so far) appears stable.

It also works in landscape mode, although the widgets get jumbled up a bit, a bit like TouchWiz.